Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A question I would love to ask Dabo. Considering our
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,456

A question I would love to ask Dabo. Considering our

Oct 7, 2018, 2:35 AM

recent success running the ball, and considering Trevor's downfield passing ability, why did we wait until our third series to even attempt an inside running play, and even later to throw the ball downfield??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Call in show is 8pm on monday

Oct 7, 2018, 2:51 AM

It would be good to hear someone ask him a football question instead of people just trying to ask Dabo if they remember them shaking his hand 3 years ago.

866-735-2536

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Call in show is 8pm on monday

Oct 7, 2018, 2:59 AM

I'd like to ask him if he'd think putting a Clemson themed tugboat over in Hartwell would do anything to rile up the fanbase . Maybe get a little tour action going on .
I'd let special passengers into the wheelhouse and before every home game .. in accordance with the cannon firing you could hear the tug whistle blow as they came down the hill .

My fee would be nominal . I would also suggest Spud as first mate ... given his bass boat expertise and local knowledge of bottom contour .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

It's like you've been on the show before.***

Oct 7, 2018, 3:01 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's like you've been on the show before.***

Oct 7, 2018, 3:06 AM

No I never have ... but now that you've mentioned it I am questioning myself as to why not ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

We need to rally the TNet troops. Mange and Lunge

Oct 7, 2018, 3:10 AM

and have a call in show takeover.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oct 7, 2018, 6:19 AM

“Little did we know but this would be the beginning of the of the Dabo Swinney call in show”

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,456
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic