Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A position not a job!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 593

A position not a job!

Sep 29, 2018, 9:14 AM

Let me start by saying I do not have an issue with Kelly Bryant transferring, what I do no like is the poor attitude and the Dabo and Clemson bashing. Kelly worked hard and earned a spot as the starting QB and I did not see him wanting to transfer when things went his way.
Now that someone else is better and earned the position he thinks he was not given a fair chance... really? He did not have an issue with the process as long as he was winning.
I hear people saying he lost his job so he should be able to go get another job.
Well if it’s a job then he should stay at work because he has already been paid via a scholarship and an education and food and board and perks the likes of which most people will never see. If he wanted to transfer he should have done it before the season when he was not taking a scholarship from someone else .
I wish him no ill will and actually all the best and much success. I hope he rethinks his comments and decides that once a Tiger always a Tiger!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A position not a job!

Sep 29, 2018, 9:19 AM

You made a lot of good points. The song that describes Bryant best is "The Great Pretender". Obviously "All In" did not apply to him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One place KB will not transfer -- Northwestern

Sep 29, 2018, 11:11 AM

KB could never beat out Hunter Johnson in an even competition.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 593
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic