Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A lot of vitriolic hate towards Cam
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,165

A lot of vitriolic hate towards Cam

Feb 9, 2016, 9:17 AM

and comparing him to a rapist in Jameis Winston from a board that seems to be predominantly Christian.

Really seeing the whole "forgiveness" aspect of Christianity with some of the bigotry and hate I've been reading.

What happened to people make mistakes and should be forgiven or is that rhetoric thrown out the window when it comes to Cam?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sir,

Feb 9, 2016, 9:22 AM

I think you have the wrong forum.

Here:

http://www.christianforums.com/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

one was kicked out of school for stealing & cheating,

Feb 9, 2016, 9:24 AM

one stands accused.

that's the play by play[+] no matter how many times you say rapist.

bigotry? i hate modern technology because it allowed stoopid people to avoid the natural selections? does that qualify?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: one was kicked out of school for stealing & cheating,

Feb 9, 2016, 9:30 AM

You should also know that you should not judge people that you do not know.

Re: one was kicked out of school for stealing & cheating,

Feb 9, 2016, 9:34 AM

A Famous Book contained something like by their works you shall know them

It also said something along the lines of

Feb 9, 2016, 9:35 AM

The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

2 Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren;

3 And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Phares begat Esrom; and Esrom begat Aram;

4 And Aram begat Aminadab; and Aminadab begat Naasson; and Naasson begat Salmon;

5 And Salmon begat Booz of Rachab; and Booz begat Obed of Ruth; and Obed begat Jesse;

6 And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her that had been the wife of Urias;

7 And Solomon begat Roboam; and Roboam begat Abia; and Abia begat Asa;

8 And Asa begat Josaphat; and Josaphat begat Joram; and Joram begat Ozias;

9 And Ozias begat Joatham; and Joatham begat Achaz; and Achaz begat Ezekias;

10 And Ezekias begat Manasses; and Manasses begat Amon; and Amon begat Josias;

11 And Josias begat Jechonias and his brethren, about the time they were carried away to Babylon:

12 And after they were brought to Babylon, Jechonias begat Salathiel; and Salathiel begat Zorobabel;

13 And Zorobabel begat Abiud; and Abiud begat Eliakim; and Eliakim begat Azor;

14 And Azor begat Sadoc; and Sadoc begat Achim; and Achim begat Eliud;

15 And Eliud begat Eleazar; and Eleazar begat Matthan; and Matthan begat Jacob;

16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

TIGER BALLS.

Re: It also said something along the lines of

Feb 9, 2016, 9:38 AM

Thanks, I am a bit behind in my begatting

Sounds like you need

Feb 9, 2016, 9:40 AM

http://www.christianforums.com/

TIGER BALLS.

new trolling territory? +1***

Feb 9, 2016, 9:44 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It also said something along the lines of

Feb 9, 2016, 9:44 AM [ in reply to Re: It also said something along the lines of ]

Well I can't understand none of it. This one begat this one and that one begat that one, and lo and behold someone says some #### to someone else -

Just how retarded are you are Karl?

Re: A lot of vitriolic hate towards Cam

Feb 9, 2016, 9:58 AM

My, how you desperate Cam enablers throw out the bigotry accusations quickly. I dislike Ben Rothlesberger and Tom Brady because of their on and off field behavior proving my displeasure for Cam has little to do with race. However, if you feel it strengthens your supportive love for Cam to play the race card....go right ahead, it's all about making you feel better after you realized you worship a mere mortal and not actually "Superman." I feel your pain, I remember the hurt and anger I felt when I found out the truth about Santa Claus...my parents were such biggots!

It's not vitriolic hatred towards Cam - that's part of

Feb 9, 2016, 10:21 AM

the lie that's being perpetuated. It's a dislike of people who are cocky, arrogant, self-absorbed, immature, and who lie, cheat, and perhaps benefit from shady dealings, all without apology. I think all reasonable people would give Cam a pass and forgive were he to truly express remorse, and demonstrate a change in his behavior and demeanor.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,165
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic