Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A long letter asking for Shaq Smith to come back . . .
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

A long letter asking for Shaq Smith to come back . . .

May 15, 2019, 2:41 PM

The day you said you were leaving our home was the most tragic day for me. I was confused, alone, and helpless. After having been apart for you for several weeks, I never felt more hurt and empty my entire life. There's no one else to blame but me because I realized that I pushed you away. I do understand why you left me.

I apologize that it took me a long time to see that I've hurt you in so many ways and that I've ignored you far too often. I've realized that I placed my career ahead of our marriage, but you have my word that I've already set my priorities straight. My work has no meaning without you beside me. I hope you will give me an opportunity to show this to you. Presently, I leave the office at exactly 5 PM unlike before where I worked even beyond 6 PM. When you come back to our home, I will be there to have dinner with you. No later nights from work. I want to give you more of my time and most of my attention.

For many years, you've told me that you want us to move to a more modest house in a friendlier neighborhood. You expressly wished that we were living in Avondale. I know now that I've been very selfish by wanting to stay here, but right now, I am ready to give way to your wishes. I just want you to feel happy and comfortable in our home. I've even spoken with real estate salespersons in Avondale and have given out my resume to companies around the area so that I can find work closer to our home and get rid of the long drives.

When I remembered the way I've behaved towards you and how unwise am on my priorities, I experienced a deep anguish. Saying sorry is not enough that is why I wish that I can personally give you my apology. Despite the wrong choices I've made, there is something that will not change -- my deep love for you. I will always love you, and I am willing to fight for you, even if that means that I have to fight with myself. I wish you can appreciate the fact that I've truly changed, and I'm taking steps to renew my life. You're far more important than anything in this world, and I long to prove this not only in words but also in actions. I am devoted to you and your happiness.

Please consider my dinner invitation at Woodfire Grill this coming Friday night. We've spent wonderful moments at that restaurant. Can you still remember when we had Grilled Pork Chops and Vegetable Kebabs during our first date? Let us order these same dishes again for memories' sake. Let's relive the moments when we first fell in love. I feel that our love for each other is still there; we just need to nurture that love. I just want to prove to you that we can still be happy together and that our greatest moments are yet to happen. I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me.

I need and miss you. I love you always.

Ps if you read this far I cut and paste from the following link and didn’t edit—just giving credit where credit is due

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.letterspro.com/letters/to-someone-you-love/12389-love-letter-begging-to-get-back-together/amp

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nice, that could come in handy one day***

May 15, 2019, 2:44 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don’t forget to change the name of the restaurant and city***

May 15, 2019, 2:56 PM

Re: A long letter asking for Shaq Smith to come back . . .

May 15, 2019, 3:16 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Ewe must be a fast reeder***

May 15, 2019, 3:19 PM

May 15, 2019, 3:16 PM

Shaq doesn't eat pork. You wrote that to someone else. He will feel insulted. He is pretty much gone for good now. We all might as well go out and get shyatt faced now. We're done for.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m sorry . . . Etc.***

May 15, 2019, 3:19 PM

Too bad he was shot out the other end of the portal

May 15, 2019, 4:24 PM

before he finished it.

May 15, 2019, 4:26 PM

You’re that girl I dumped in 2005. I’m sure of it now. Please stop stalking me. It’s over.

I am contacting the authorities.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 15, 2019, 4:47 PM

Hey Shaq Smith here. Thanks for your letter. I could tell you put a lot of thought into it. I will enjoy looking at it taped to the inside of my locker at Maryland.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic