Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A little concerned about the void left behind without Nuk
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,445

A little concerned about the void left behind without Nuk

Jan 10, 2013, 6:59 PM

Not too much worry here but, he was a difference maker in a lot of games this year. Best hands in the game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The bigger void to be concerned about is the one left

Jan 10, 2013, 7:05 PM

by Ellington. I think the wide receiver position will be OK, maybe no one as sure-handed as NUK, but plenty of potential stars at that position.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I think RB will be fine.

Jan 10, 2013, 7:07 PM

Hot Rod has steadily improved throughout his time here and I see no reason that will change. If DJ Howard isn't ready to be the 1A then I think Zac Brooks will be.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are both big losses, but RB may be the bigger concern.

Jan 10, 2013, 7:10 PM [ in reply to The bigger void to be concerned about is the one left ]

I don't see anyone on campus right now that has anywhere near the talent of Ellington.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe 8 months can make a difference.

Jan 10, 2013, 7:15 PM

At least Boyd can run if necessary.

Tyshon Dye is supposed to be up and running this month

Jan 10, 2013, 7:26 PM

after breaking his ankle in early November.

He's a physically mature punishing runner judging from his film and will be our biggest back when he steps on campus. I know it's hard for freshmen to crack the starting lineup, particularly with the pass blocking requirements for our running backs, but I think he may be able to pull it off.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didn't know he broke an ankle. Darn.***

Jan 10, 2013, 7:38 PM

Re: They are both big losses, but RB may be the bigger concern.

Jan 10, 2013, 7:15 PM [ in reply to They are both big losses, but RB may be the bigger concern. ]

I thought McDowell was starting to look better than Ellington running the ball. Not sure if he's as good pass blocking though.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

I didn't see it quite that way, but Rod is improved. He's

Jan 10, 2013, 7:29 PM

not as big as AE, so I'm not sure how he's going to handle carrying the ball 15 times a game and, like you said, pass blocking.

Agree on Ellington.

Jan 10, 2013, 7:23 PM [ in reply to The bigger void to be concerned about is the one left ]

We will miss him.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,445
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic