Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A little bummed ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

A little bummed ...

May 31, 2016, 1:46 PM

My niece is getting married this weekend ... in Alabama! I made a promise when she got engaged to be there.

Little did I know that Clemson would be hosting a Regional. Hopefully, we will win the Regional and I can go to the Super-Regional. My ticket purchase is already reserved.

Go Tigers!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Wait, wait, wait...

May 31, 2016, 1:50 PM

pigs of niece?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Not around pervs on here ... (not looking at you ... )***

May 31, 2016, 1:51 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

No problem. Just

May 31, 2016, 1:53 PM

tmale them to me.

TIA in advance

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

apparently '89's niece is all about '89's niece or...

May 31, 2016, 2:32 PM

'89's niece would offer '89 special dispensation allowing '89 to attend this regional.

2 things, it's nice to see a close family, but it seems a little weird an uncle wanting to witness his niece's first time. i understand it's a special moment, but really?

also, i'm a bit surprised '89 needed the tmale prompt, it's not like this is '89's first trip around the block and seeing how selfish '89's niece is being, i'd expect those pics to be forthcoming shortly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's in Alabama...

May 31, 2016, 2:47 PM

no telling how close this family really is

No, I can guarantee no "Uncle Daddy" situation in play here

May 31, 2016, 2:52 PM

My sister-in-law doesn't like me. :)

Plus, I didn't say "West Virginia"

sorry, is this side convo speeding the pigs to bob's tmale

May 31, 2016, 3:04 PM

so bob can speed them along to his distribution list?

we seem to be gumming up the works here, guy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Also...

May 31, 2016, 3:23 PM

pigs of sister in law?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

this is getting out of hand and '89 is much too seasoned

May 31, 2016, 3:25 PM

a poster to let something like this get on top of him[no homers]. maybe someone has hacked his account?

I would prefer not to be at the wedding.

May 31, 2016, 2:51 PM [ in reply to apparently '89's niece is all about '89's niece or... ]

I have a strict "one wedding attendance per year" policy. She won the lottery pick this year.

whoa, whoa, whoa ease back on the throttle, guy...

May 31, 2016, 3:02 PM

i'm on your side.

listen, there's a better chance your niece gets remarried down the road or re-ups her nuptials with prince charming sometime in the future[a beautiful reaffirmation of their true loves], than clemson parting ways with a HOF coach, then having the HOF coach's replacement win the ACC tournament in the first year removed.

if you're a man that enjoys a wager now and then, you're probably betting the house on the first scenario, given those two options and honestly, they'll work out the kinks on the first wedding and you'll have a much better time at the 2nd especially when they get the timing right in run 2 and have it during DT, say mid July-early August?

Re: A little bummed ...

May 31, 2016, 2:27 PM

REMENDER THE MOVIE WITH JOAN WOODARD & HENRY
FONDA....(BIG HAND FOR A LITTLE LADY).

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

For those begging, here is a pic of sister-in-law and niece***

May 31, 2016, 4:30 PM

link to those begging so we'll know the perps, then can

May 31, 2016, 4:38 PM

exact our special brand of discipline upon them.

now, if you bumped your lil heads and did not remember the rules, i'd say a nice thank you to bob for his helpful reminder would be in order, then leave it at that... but maybe that's just me?

In no particular order ...

May 31, 2016, 4:44 PM

The pervs are:

http://www.tigernet.com/view/profile.do?userID=52006

http://www.tigernet.com/view/profile.do?userID=96940

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic