Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A little advice for my liberal friends.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 571

A little advice for my liberal friends.

Jan 29, 2017, 7:18 PM

Ya Might want to pace yourself. I mean, we aren't even a month into this administration and your heads are about to explode from hyperbole and emotional hysteria. I like to consider myself a moderate and try to avoid social media and other playgrounds for the overzealous and partisan brainwashed.

After reading the context of this "ban" and being a little open minded I'm pretty sure we are still going to be a nation of immigrants. Remember, the executive in charge has info we don't have in regards to which dangers we face and from which countries.

Some of the press really should be ashamed. CNN, for example, was parading a headline "We don't want them here." on their front page all day yesterday. That Trump must be a real ####### to say that about immigrants. Only he didn't, he was speaking of radical Islamic terrorists. That part was conveniently buried. But, why just report the facts when you can whip up a bunch of hysteria and drama to further your agenda.

Here's an idea, stop reading newspapers and online media. So much negativity will only distract you from your own personal challenges and dreams. Do something with your family, plan that vacation you've always wanted to take, and work towards something positive in your life, whatever it may be.

Because right now, you are being herded like sheep.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice note, but the libs on here are titally

Jan 29, 2017, 7:21 PM

Flummoxed and blind to reason

lol "###"***

Jan 30, 2017, 2:29 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

K***

Jan 30, 2017, 2:34 PM

Maybe they are pacing themselves? Maybe we haven't seen...

Jan 30, 2017, 2:37 PM

anything yet. We don't what the future holds with Trump. I do agree that many Libs are a little trigger happy. They should have turned out in higher numbers for the election though. I would like to know the percentages of how many out there protesting didn't even bother to vote.

Replies: 4
| visibility 571
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic