Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A humorous pic from the Birmingham Bowl
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 3,442

A humorous pic from the Birmingham Bowl

Dec 30, 2016, 11:07 AM
IMG_0193.PNG(368.7 K)

Anyone else see this? #51 of the coots signing that they recovered the ball after the overtime 4th and 6 fumble by Bentley, like a fumble recovery made any difference.

*snicker*

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Total dumbarse***

Dec 30, 2016, 11:12 AM

RULES Question Re: A humorous pic from the Birmingham Bowl

Dec 30, 2016, 11:13 AM

IF the USF player that recovered, established possession but didn't go down, and then fumbled the ball with the coots recovering, do the coots get a fresh set of downs and 'new' possession in OT?

(Gotta confess, that was my initial thought when there was a 'scrum' after the fumble(s) .... plus 51's reaction.....)

tia

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

^^^***

Dec 30, 2016, 11:15 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I was asking the same thing.***

Dec 30, 2016, 11:17 AM [ in reply to RULES Question Re: A humorous pic from the Birmingham Bowl ]

No***

Dec 30, 2016, 11:24 AM [ in reply to RULES Question Re: A humorous pic from the Birmingham Bowl ]

no...but if SCU had scored on their recovery, it would have

Dec 30, 2016, 11:30 AM [ in reply to RULES Question Re: A humorous pic from the Birmingham Bowl ]

counted...Once the ball was whistled dead, the possession/game was over

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not in overtime. In regulation....yes.***

Dec 30, 2016, 12:18 PM [ in reply to RULES Question Re: A humorous pic from the Birmingham Bowl ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgtnt_user_logo.pngbadge-ringofhonor-elswann.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not in overtime. In regulation....yes.***

Dec 30, 2016, 12:52 PM

If carolina fumbled it and usf recovered it and then fumbled it and carolina got it back in would be a new set of downs regardless of OT.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no...no it wouldn't...they get one possession per OT period***

Dec 30, 2016, 2:51 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no. they had a possession. they don't get an extra ot

Dec 30, 2016, 1:27 PM [ in reply to RULES Question Re: A humorous pic from the Birmingham Bowl ]

possession. I didn't think the USF kid actually had possession of the fumble, so if it hadn't been fourth down, USC would have had a legitimate beef about the ball staying with them.

Re: A humorous pic from the Birmingham Bowl

Dec 30, 2016, 11:16 AM

ha ha I noticed that too last night. I was thinking, uhhhh..... It was 4th down, who cares if you recovered it unless it was in the end zone.

Dec 30, 2016, 12:49 PM

Got a good laugh at that yesterday... was waiting for someone to point it out lol.

Dec 30, 2016, 1:14 PM

I think the officiating crews should have a ref who sits with the replay ref and his only job Is to make sure the rules are enforced correctly.

In the Arkansas/VT game the refs wasted 10 mins and still got the call wrong. It was hilarious though, because I think HC Bret B changed the entire momentum of the game by fighting for that one call. The call went his way but the game went VTech's way. Bret B woke up the VTech team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol, spurs up***

Dec 30, 2016, 1:15 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2016, 1:55 PM

I actually wondered why in the world would any coot player try to jump on the ball 'cause that's game over. They should have attempted to pick it up and score. They acted like they were doing something that made sense. Is this the new BOOM offense already in progress?

Spur up!***

Dec 30, 2016, 2:59 PM

Replies: 16
| visibility 3,442
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic