Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A healthy Watson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

A healthy Watson

Feb 6, 2015, 10:52 AM

Will be the biggest ? next season. The Kid is a stud but it will hurt us bad if he can not stay healthy. The only down side to his game is his injuries.
The D next season is pretty much up in the air but lots of talent , so they will be good enough. The biggest key next year will be keeping Watson on the field.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A healthy Watson

Feb 6, 2015, 10:56 AM

We are thin on experience if he gets hurt. Of course few teams have worked on a D for the Dr Scheuss backward pasd

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 6, 2015, 11:36 AM

I hope Watson watches a whole lot of Russell Wilson film from this past season. Wilson uses his athleticism strategically, in critical situation to prevent a big loss or at a key time in the game. This ability keeps the defence on its heels. Even while Wilson scrambles, he protects his body from vicious hits. That is what I hope for Watson.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 6, 2015, 12:08 PM

A great, great post!!!

Feb 6, 2015, 12:18 PM [ in reply to Re: A healthy Watson ]

Completely agree with this. Russell is so good at running when he needs to and they run the read option very well. Most of the time beast mode gets it bc of the great o-line play but sometimes russell will take it if he knows he can run safely. He's very good at that

Feb 6, 2015, 11:56 AM

I see our D being better than average in spring practice, and getting better with every snap through fall practice and through the season. They may struggle a little in a few games, but our O should be good enough to take up the slack in those few games. I'm betting that Brent Venables won't let the sky fall on him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 6, 2015, 12:03 PM

With the O we should have and a top 25 D, the Tigers will be hard to beat.

My prediction

Feb 6, 2015, 12:40 PM

If Watson goes down and Kelly Bryant or Isreal can't pick up the slack, then we see Deon Cain at QB running lots of sweeps, triple option type plays and throwing the ball too.

Re: My prediction

Feb 6, 2015, 1:12 PM

Man I hope it doesn't go like that!
I also hope that IF Watson goes down the air is not sucked out the whole team. Last year at GT I sat there and knew after DW got hurt it was over.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic