Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A few truths for UGA fans....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 5,014

A few truths for UGA fans....

Dec 15, 2017, 11:35 PM

...Who just can't seem to help themselves by coming over here with their hot air:

1. CLEMSON is #1 right now. Yes, we know UGA is in the final 4. So are we.

2. CLEMSON has been better than you for several years, and CLEMSON is the reigning national champions. Not you.

3. CLEMSON has an established, healthy culture that knows not only how to win on the field, but also in the classroom and in society. CLEMSON doesn't desire to be like any other program. We are good with where we are and know, as Dabo says, "The best is yet to come."

4. CLEMSON has a quiet, humble confidence. Your arrogance does not intimidate us. It amuses us. It has no basis.

5. CLEMSON's program is attractive to recruits. CLEMSON doesn't have to "negative recruit" or engage in nefarious tactics. CLEMSON does, though, have to endure other programs' negative recruiting. We know who they are. Suffice it to say that, while UGA may THINK all Georgia high school players are automatically UGA's, that certainly does not translate to support your assumption that North Carolina's, Tennessee's, Florida's, South Carolina's, Texas's, or Pennsylvania's belong to you as well.

5. In closing and summary: We are CLEMSON. That's MR. CLEMSON to you.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:WHAT HE SAID few truths for UGA fans....***

Dec 15, 2017, 11:42 PM

What she said.***

Dec 16, 2017, 1:59 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: A few truths for UGA fans....

Dec 15, 2017, 11:42 PM

Clemson should be focused on Bama.

UGA should be focused on OU.

Dec 16, 2017, 12:06 PM

I’m sure the coaches and athletes are solely focused on their bowl games now that it is the quiet period for recruiting; however, fans have the luxury of exposing other fan bases flinging around ridiculous statements. Clemson doesn’t do anything negatively, they don’t have to. Anyone paying attention can clearly see nothing but positive messages coming from our entire athletic department

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Dabo is telling our players to work harder in practice

Dec 15, 2017, 11:56 PM

Kirby is telling Richt”s players to work harder at staying out of jail.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Dec 16, 2017, 1:44 AM

6) Smart is not a proven commodity. Some think this year may be an outlier due to a very good junior/senior class and a very weak SEC. Might want to tap the brakes until KS proves he is more than a one hit wonder

Dec 16, 2017, 6:38 AM

POTD! Hey supermutt, I think she's calling you out. So are you gonna respond- or run and hide with yr tail tucked between yr legs? +1

Message was edited by: Furious george®

I was formally known as Furious george and have changed my name to match the name I use to call on WCCP radio.

Dec 16, 2017, 6:55 AM

Just a brief counterpoint....

Shouldn’t we respect the fact that they won most of the Clemson-UGA games before most of us were born, that were played almost exclusively in Athens with SEC refs? Isn’t that really the most important thing?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wood certainly be their logic but Britain was the bad ### in town before I was born too.

Dec 16, 2017, 7:08 AM

And much like we would if we met Georgia on the field today, we became the top dawg and Georgia is the underdawg

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DW4 coming to Clemson and winning it all must really hurt their feelings

Dec 16, 2017, 7:37 AM

because I really don't get why a team we don't even play on an annual basis would have fans who regularly troll our board. I can't wait to see how they react if Trevor Lawrence leads us to another national title.

*Correction- When Lawrence wins us another Natty.

Dec 16, 2017, 7:50 AM

You said if.

I like your thinking.***

Dec 16, 2017, 9:32 AM

Re: DW4 coming to Clemson and winning it all must really hurt their feelings

Dec 16, 2017, 12:15 PM [ in reply to DW4 coming to Clemson and winning it all must really hurt their feelings ]

That would burn their chaps. Another Georgia athlete bringing us to the playoffs and a chance even for another National Championship. No doubt Georgia has always had great recruiting but in recent years have done little with the athletes they get. Interesting to see if Kirby can do with Richts played what Richt couldn’t do

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

UGAy has not, does not and will not have a coaching staff...

Dec 16, 2017, 12:23 PM [ in reply to DW4 coming to Clemson and winning it all must really hurt their feelings ]

which can utilize the talent level that QB's of that class have.

After years of hearing ESPiN misuse the word 'utilize,' you've finally seen it used properly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 16, 2017, 8:27 AM

Thanks for posting, that was classic.

My short list to UGA fans:

1) Stop thinking that the SEC is "best" college football conference. It's not.

2) The ACC is currently better than SEC in Football, deal with it.

3) UGA is this year's new kid to the college football playoff. You're Michigan State, or Washington. Thanks for stopping by, quit acting like you've done something.

4) Stop touting the strength of the SEC...the rest of the country is still laughing at you.

5) Be careful what you wish for. You won't beat Clemson. We'll take away your run-game, and your passing game doesn't exactly instill fear. A beat down on national television is all you'll get.

6) Clemson puts more players in the NFL, and wins more games in a tougher football conference than you do.

7) Recruiting ranking are fun and all, but your team is only as talented as it plays. Stop bragging about UGA's inability to evaluate and/or develop talent. When it comes to recruiting Clemson's coaches are the best in the business.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 16, 2017, 9:22 AM

We will beat Bama and UGA with a walk-on wide receiver. Recruit that!

Dec 16, 2017, 9:34 AM

Not to mention, Kirby is playing with Richt players. Once Chubb and Michel leave, UGA will drop in productivity.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CBS junk they take for the truth

Dec 16, 2017, 11:57 AM

CBS definition is CLEMSOM BEATS SEC. Period.

Dec 16, 2017, 9:50 AM

Mic drop...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Replies: 19
| visibility 5,014
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic