Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A few question...maybe four...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,698

A few question...maybe four...

Jan 1, 2017, 8:42 AM

How does a 'cheerleader,' build an elite program? Followup: How does a guy who knows nothing about X's and O's cheer? askingforacootfriend

How does a 'S&C staff that should be replace,' field a team that physically dominates the #3 in the nation 31-0 do it?

Is Dabo guilty of genocide for his complete annihilation of Clemson dumpers? If so, can his punishment be life in Death Valley?

Does STS still have a website?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

1000000 TU's my Tiger brother !!!***

Jan 1, 2017, 8:43 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: A few question...maybe four...

Jan 1, 2017, 8:45 AM

What is sts?

I've wondered for sometime now how a cheerleader can be so successful at the head coach position. Those losers usually point how that it's the assistant coaches who have made Dabo successful. But, if that's true, who hired those coaches?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Its a joke of a website***

Jan 1, 2017, 8:49 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Its a joke of a website***

Jan 1, 2017, 8:54 AM

Probably why I have no clue what it is, then. ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shakingthesouthland.com

Jan 1, 2017, 9:01 AM

Be warned, they hate Clemson over there.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A Tnet friend whom I love and respect sent me to STS...

Jan 1, 2017, 9:12 AM

to discover the truth about Dabo and the direction of our program. I discovered that the coots love STS more than I did. I use to spend time there trying to find a reason to respect their views and I can promise you, back then it seeking truth there wasn't satisfying or boring either.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

STS has improved greatly w/ the departure of Dr. B & Figure4

Jan 1, 2017, 10:15 AM [ in reply to Its a joke of a website*** ]

Quacking Tiger is actually pretty good at analysis and recruiting info, and guys like Calvin_Craft put out some high quality information and discussion.

The site is much better now that the true dumpers took a hike.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some continue to suffer the delusion that...

Jan 1, 2017, 9:00 AM [ in reply to Re: A few question...maybe four... ]

a hammer is the secret to a perfectly built house or a paint brush and a gallon of paint is all you need to paint a wall. Anyone who thinks Dabo isn't the carpentry foreman on this crew is an idiot. He instructs and directs every facet of our program. How can a man instruct and direct so successfully without understand the details? It defies logic and reason to continue to think that Dabo doesn't know what he's doing.

Nobody's that lucky.

they're exchanging recipes now...

Jan 1, 2017, 8:59 AM

and working on their new invention -

high 5's with oven mitts that have elongated index fingers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The man is just lucky.***

Jan 1, 2017, 9:10 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,698
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic