»
Topic: Re: 24 commits, 1 OL
Replies: 4   Last Post: Nov 2, 2018 7:04 AM by: 74TIGER
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

Re: 24 commits, 1 OL

Posted: Nov 2, 2018 3:40 AM

Anyone know where we are with OL recruiting for this year? It appears that there are quite a few OLs in line for 2020

Re: 24 commits, 1 OL

Posted: Nov 2, 2018 3:53 AM

Well I hope if they're in line for 2020 they brought something to read .
We have some good young OL on the team now who are getting great experience with the beatings we are laying on the ACC .
I think Dabo will get a few more good ones before he retires . No worries .

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

DB23

A few big targets left

[2]
Posted: Nov 2, 2018 6:42 AM

Clay Webb (5*-AL)- we’re in better shape than most think. At this point could see him shocking the world and coming to the good guys but that’s just a guess.

Will Putnam (4*-FL)- appears to be down to us and FSU. Before last weekend I think FSU had a decent lead so we’ll see if the drubbing we gave them evened things up a bit.

Trevor Keegan (4*-IL)- believe he just set up a visit but seems like long odds right now.

One to keep an eye on is Harry Miller (4*-GA) who’s an OSU commit but the tea leaves are starting to show Urban getting ready for an exit and if that happens I think we land him.

We lose 2 this year and are at 15

Posted: Nov 2, 2018 6:46 AM

My guess is that we would take 3 since so many juniors on the roster. We always seem to favor DL because I guess they can become OL a bit easier

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: We lose 2 this year and are at 15

Posted: Nov 2, 2018 7:04 AM

We'vedone well with that. Cervenka and Shatley come to mind though I'm sure there are others

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 4  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2657 people have read this post