Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A couple of observations from yesterday's football practice
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,570

A couple of observations from yesterday's football practice

Mar 5, 2016, 3:13 PM

I was fortunate enough to be able to go to Clemson yesterday and sat in on most of the practice.

Was told that it would start at 2:45, and at exactly 2:45 the trams with the players rolled up to the indoor facility. The first thing that impressed me was how well this team passes the eye test. They are big and lean. Even the OL looked to be in very good shape and are lacking the belly fat that we used to see there.

The team first stretched out in the indoor facility then moved outside for contact drills. They started out with punts then moved to individual position drills. I focused mostly on the QB's and then DL. Although its tough to tell much in drills, they all look good.

After several different drills, they eventually started to scrimmage. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to talk much about that and it is hard to tell much from going against each other, but it was fun to watch.

Finally, the construction on the new football facility is in full force. From what I've been told, this will put Clemson's facilities on par with anyone in the country.

That is all.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A couple of observations from yesterday's football practice

Mar 5, 2016, 3:14 PM

This new football facility is gonna put us ahead of the other teams in the country..They are gonna be looking up to US!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,570
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic