Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Johnson? Scott? Guillermo? Boulware?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,463

Johnson? Scott? Guillermo? Boulware?

Apr 29, 2017, 4:49 PM

This is just down right offensive. Johnson was better this year than either of the safeties last year. Boulware has been as dominant as any LB in college football the last two years. Scott is not only a Clemson WR, but the ALL TIME LEADER IN RECEPTIONS. Guillermo has been an excellent center and one of the best in college football.

The disrespect is real. Guess we need to win a couple more national championships.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A couple more women's baskeball one would do that he State good.***

Apr 29, 2017, 4:57 PM

Liability Cola by CU_Tigers_time is now trending on Tnet.

Re: Johnson? Scott? Guillermo? Boulware?

Apr 29, 2017, 5:03 PM

Johnson should get plenty of looks, but TJ green was far and away a better athlete. Both are raw.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Green def had more speed

Apr 29, 2017, 5:11 PM

Johsnon was just a better football player, imo. He read the QB well and took better angles on tackles. He rarely was out of position. I don't think you can really argue that we were much better saftey this year, esp later in the year.

Re: Green def had more speed

Apr 29, 2017, 5:14 PM

run support was an issue Jadar, Green was not as skilled coverage but was a heat seeking missile in the middle of the field. There is always a spot for a guy willing to put his body in harms way decapitate some one in the pros.

Apr 29, 2017, 5:06 PM

I don't see it as disrespect at all. I thought Jadar and Guillermo would get drafted in the 6th or 7th but expected Scott and Boulware to be undrafted free agents. Not a 'dis' to either. Hopefully they'll all four get a solid look and make a 53 man roster somewhere. Rooting for them big time!

No Clemson WR should go undrafted

Apr 29, 2017, 5:20 PM

Esp one with the resume of scott. As much as I hate the Pats, I awlays thought he'd be a good fit in their scheme.

Apr 29, 2017, 6:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Johnson? Scott? Guillermo? Boulware? ]

I'm less surprised by Artavis. Although his production was undeniable, his frame is small for what it seems GMs want to draft. BUT, Adam Humphries went undrafted and he's making a hell of a career so far down in Tampa eating crab legs with Winston.

Jadar is the only surprise to me

Apr 29, 2017, 5:24 PM

I thought he'd be gone by end of fourth. Then again, I can't name any of his combine stats, etc. I just think he is a baller and would track down balls on key occasions. But there are a lot of gamers in the draft.

This isn't disrespect for Clemson as a program.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jadar is the only surprise to me

Apr 29, 2017, 5:31 PM

6'0. 209 4.6 40

Re: Jadar is the only surprise to me

Apr 29, 2017, 5:38 PM

Thank you Balm.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 29, 2017, 6:17 PM

I'm kind of surprised at Scott and Boulware not being drafted yet. I know the analysts weren't that high on them but Scott is one heck of a receiver and Boulware was a dominant LB for the Tigers and IMO as good as any out there. Pretty much what I expected with Johnson and Guillermo. I hope all at least get a shot and prove them all wrong!!

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,463
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic