Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A couple frans convinced me after lots of likker on Saturday
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 458

A couple frans convinced me after lots of likker on Saturday

Jun 16, 2020, 11:18 AM

that I needed to work out with them on weekday evenings. One of the guys, youngster he is, has been going after it hard all quarantine, and it's actually noticeable, in a totally heterosexual way. Other guy, my age, joined in a few weeks ago, in a totally heterosexual way. They said Monday was back and shoulders day. I'm like, "what the hell, I need to do SOMETHING to get into shape, maybe I'll swing by and join the workout in a totally heterosexual way." So I did.

Was sore enough after 45 minutes (totally heterosexual sore) that driving home was difficult. By the time I got home, I couldn't lift my left arm above my head. Within an hour or two, my left trap was knotted harder than a clenched fist (totally heterosexually). Started getting concerned that I had torn it or something (not in a gay way or anything). 600mg of ibuprofen and a hot shower allowed for some mediocre sleep. Still knotted this morning, but maybe not QUITE as bad. More ibuprofen and a muscle relaxer (some weak sauce I got for something a couple years ago, Baclovan or something), and I can mostly function heterosexually.

What do? I assume just wait for it to go away, yeah?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Grow a pair of nuts***

Jun 16, 2020, 11:21 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whoa

Jun 16, 2020, 11:23 AM

Ur problem is you did everything in a totally heterosexual way.

Go back tonight and do everything in a totally gay way and the soreness should be worked out. No better way to work out the soreness than a few dudes getting totally naked and sweaty and rubbing each other down in order to make sure they are not sore later. Pro Tip, take some body butter and an ample amount of lubricant.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Alright, worth a shot. Do I need to wait until the next

Jun 16, 2020, 11:24 AM

shoulder/back day, or will any muscle group do?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just show up and admit you are inexperienced and willing

Jun 16, 2020, 11:25 AM

to do whatever it takes.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dry needling

(in a totally heterosexual way, of course)

Life changer

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Should have eaten some bananas

In a totally heterosexual way. Keep hydrating and stretching, and repeat

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To be fair, I didn't stretch at all.

Jun 16, 2020, 11:26 AM

Not sure how much it would have helped, but it certainly doesn't hurt, unless it does.

A MauldinT fail special

Jun 16, 2020, 12:39 PM

was at practice with my team, one of the players stepped out of a 6v6 drill, so I stepped in. No stretching, no cleats. Went to cut to get a ball, pulled a hammy, slipped on the grass, hit head first...concussion.

I realized a day later that I am too old to be doing this ####.

Your takeaway ? You're too old

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL, they tricked you into going hard on the first day.

Jun 16, 2020, 11:29 AM

When it comes time for legs, don't do that #### man. You will not be able to walk for 3 days.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like you exercised while dehydrated.

Jun 16, 2020, 11:31 AM

I used to always eat a cup of fruit and chug some water about 30 mins before running. Used to run 3.5 miles 3-4 times a week. Was mid 30's mind you, but still. Never got cramps or sore. And this was on a low carb diet too. Less than 50g a day. Granted, to go over 5 miles I needed to add a slice of bread an hour before running. But water is key, as is salt. But most people get plenty of salt from their diet. Make sure you're drinking at least 64oz of water a day, and make 20 of that before running. You won't have to pee either, especially if it's hot. Your muscles will thank you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sounds like you did too much on your first

Jun 16, 2020, 11:36 AM

workout. Low slow and the way to go. I am assuming that you did some crossfit and is the direct opposite of low and slow and why Sports Med clinics are making a killing.

Dont try to do what others are doing. Follow the routine, but less weight and slower dynamics. You probably have a slight tear, which will heal itself. You were tight (no gay way) and maybe dehydrated (less likely) and you just did dynamic motions (non gay ones) too quickly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You have to stretch

Jun 16, 2020, 11:38 AM

your bwhole every time.

And a really really hot Epsom salt bath

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

I love their printers.***

Jun 16, 2020, 11:47 AM

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You need to do a little prep before you and the bros throw

Jun 16, 2020, 11:47 AM

iron next time.

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

gay***

Jun 16, 2020, 1:31 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have you tried dooshing with Alum?***

Jun 16, 2020, 2:04 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

you might have done it wrong. Try it in a homosexually way

Jun 16, 2020, 3:06 PM

next time. ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A couple frans convinced me after lots of likker on Saturday

Jun 16, 2020, 3:10 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 458
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic