Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Herd Mentality
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 333

Herd Mentality

Sep 16, 2020, 9:27 AM

Trump says we will accomplish herd mentality eventually with virus. He said it twice. Freudian slip?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like the Herd with Colin Cowherd?***

Sep 16, 2020, 9:42 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Like the Herd with Colin Cowherd?***

Sep 16, 2020, 9:46 AM

That would be great. I think subtly he said his supporters will believe anything.

A combination of senility and stupidly.***

Sep 16, 2020, 10:16 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What disgust you about Trump is the...

Sep 16, 2020, 10:45 AM

same characteristic which attracts you to Biden. I get it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was that an “underplay” or “overplay”? Or does it depend _

Sep 16, 2020, 11:10 AM

on the day?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You see reflections of what Trump has read of talked about..

Sep 16, 2020, 10:43 AM

when he speaks. I have no doubt most of what he says is an instant replay of one or the other of those sources of memory. Obviously he spoke of or read about both herd immunity and head mentality over the recent days or hours.

The most likely is both recent and previous discussions and more than likely his coaching/study session just before entering the arena with the bull. I thought it showed a lot of sak to expose himself to a hostile audience and to a hostile moderator. Mostly it prepares him for the debate which might be a good thing for Joe to do.

Joe could certainly use the experience. A fair question would put Joe into the fetal position. A hostile audience like that would have Joe resorting to calling people fatty, dogfaced pony soldiers and challenging them to pushup competitions. Remember?

Trump held his own and showed some level of understanding and compassion in a very hostile environment. A few gaffes is acceptable by most people. Heck, that's why Joe is so endeared to America, most see him like the old guy who can't keep his foot out of his mouth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You see reflections of what Trump has read of talked about..

Sep 16, 2020, 10:51 AM

Nope again, 2/3 of us are too busy talking about how stupid our current POTUS is for even talking to Watergate Woodward much less him telling him that "Putin and Xi don't even know that we have developed a top secret, super duper, brand new nuclear weapons system". SMFH

I don't respect you enough to reply to you personally but...

Sep 16, 2020, 11:02 AM

in case others are dumb enough to read your responses I will take others down a walk on memory lane. I suppose I can't stop you from reading along.

In the 1980s we had a problem with the USSR. Reagan had a plan to destroy that regime. He announced a Star Wars defensive system which he said he would share with the USSR so no one on the planet might fear nuclear destruction.

That drove the USSR to spend like drunken sailors to 'catch up,' with the US. The results of that and other useless spending like their war in Afghanistan brought down the Berlin wall. We still don't know what Reagan was talking about because we've seen no Star Wars happening.

It's entirely possible the Space Force and such talk of a super secret nuclear program is drawing China's buttonhole up tight just as Reagan did to the USSR in the 1980s.

Re: I don't respect you enough to reply to you personally but...

Sep 16, 2020, 11:11 AM

LOL, U are like that other guy on tiger net that actually thinks Trump is sharp enough to play "3D chess". LMFAO

Re: I don't respect you enough to reply to you personally but...

Sep 16, 2020, 5:55 PM [ in reply to I don't respect you enough to reply to you personally but... ]

WOW !! That is a gross oversimplification of events.

Re: Herd Mentality

Sep 16, 2020, 5:54 PM

That's exactly what i thought when i heard it.

Replies: 11
| visibility 333
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic