»
Topic: A buddy called me immediately after the game and said,
Replies: 9   Last Post: Mar 13, 2019 8:19 PM by: hphallman
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

A buddy called me immediately after the game and said,

[4]
Posted: Mar 13, 2019 7:40 PM

"Brownell should call the AD and ask 'How much is the fine',and..."...But, before he could finish, I said," ...and then immediately call Mrs. Brownell and tell her to," trot down to the bank, GET IT IN CASH and bring it to me ASAP!!" I would then walk into the press conference and plop it down on the table and say,"OKAY BOYS, there is the fine money....now what do you want to ask about the refs?".

2019 white level member

Re: A buddy called me immediately after the game and said,

Posted: Mar 13, 2019 7:46 PM

Takes balls and I question whether he has them or Mrs. Brownell has them. Bigger concern is losing 19 point lead....terrible!!!!

2019 purple level member

[1]
Posted: Mar 13, 2019 7:47 PM

Spud, we blew a 16 pt halftime lead and went 10 minutes scoreless. Despite the bad call, I don’t think we should whine about the refs. Just my opinion.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

...and I would have my video guy put the play where Amir

[1]
Posted: Mar 13, 2019 7:54 PM

Simms drove the left hand side of the lane, laid it in and got fouled(WHereby Ole Spud assumed we were getting an AND1)...but the ref said it was ON THE FLOOR, well, I would put that one right beside the last play of the game.......run them simultaneosly....take 2 from them at the end, and give us the 3 earlier....

2019 white level member

Refs had alot to so with that***

Posted: Mar 13, 2019 8:19 PM

Spud---Ms. Brownell wouldn't have to worry about the money

[1]
Posted: Mar 13, 2019 7:48 PM

being absent from their bank account....I have a feeling enough Tiger fans would donate to a fund to reimburse her just for an opportunity to see/hear him launch into a fire&brimstone diatribe about ACC officiating in general and this Ted Valentine crew specifically

I'd certainly donate

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

At some point you have to blow a fuse....***

[1]
Posted: Mar 13, 2019 7:49 PM

2019 white level member

Re: At some point you have to blow a fuse....***

Posted: Mar 13, 2019 8:02 PM

Yes but how long has this been going on ? Brad can seem to yell and scream at his players sometimes but I don't know if it's always at the appropriate times .

He just seems like he's been too nice of a guy with the refs to change now. They seem to have his number .

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Mar 13, 2019 7:50 PM

Yeah it was a BS call at the end but 16 points scored in the second half with an 11 minute drought.
Trumps that bad call

[2]
Posted: Mar 13, 2019 8:04 PM

Embarrassing play doesn’t make it ok for the refs to hand the game away.

Replies: 9  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1491 people have read this post