»
Topic: A Ty Dye Goodbye
Replies: 3   Last Post: Jan 13, 2017 7:56 PM by: scottsdaletiger
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3  

A Ty Dye Goodbye

[13]
Posted: Jan 13, 2017 7:15 PM

I love a lot of the players in this program, but I probably pulled for Tyson Dye as much as any of them. He was a. It like the offensive version of Tony Steward for me. His character and class always seemed to shine through despite the adversity he faced while here. He always seemed like a good kid who could just never get over what hump with health or opportunity. I know the expectations were so high for him and even when he did seem to get his shot things did not go nearly as well as he or our fan base would like. To me though, he really showed flashes of being a great back and I genuinely think a fresh start could do him wonders. I hope he wears that Natty ring with pride and I hope he is healthy and lands somewhere where he can flourish as a running back. Thanks for your years of commitment young man and all the best to you in the future.

military_donation.jpg

Re: A Ty Dye Goodbye

Posted: Jan 13, 2017 7:46 PM

Good write + 1

Posted: Jan 13, 2017 7:51 PM

I with you, brother. All the best, Ty.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

The definition of awesome!

Posted: Jan 13, 2017 7:56 PM

Agreed 100%. So often players have to deal with timing (relative to other players, offensive scheme, etc) and injuries... Where you have so many excellent players that have been dealt an unlucky hand. I think a reset might be what he needs and he has incredible talent.

Keep your head-up and press on undeterred tye dye. You WILL succeed.

Replies: 3  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
677 people have read this post