Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Has anyone watched CNN or MSNBC to see
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 39
| visibility 1

Has anyone watched CNN or MSNBC to see

Apr 20, 2014, 3:48 PM

if/how they are covering the FRFF and Clemson?

I've been on vacation this week and haven't watched much news. I did see the video from Fox News and thought it was pretty good exposure for Clemson.

Thanks

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, because the story has no traction.....

Apr 20, 2014, 4:10 PM

This group has no basis for it's claims. This will be ancient history very shortly. The only national news outlet (non sport related) to carry it is Fox News, because they love stirring up trouble between christian fundamentalists and atheist fundamentalists, and love giving platforms to insignificant groups to cause drama, to try to increase ratings.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No, because the story has no traction.....

Apr 20, 2014, 4:11 PM

it seems to be working.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 20, 2014, 4:18 PM [ in reply to No, because the story has no traction..... ]

Haha....And MSNBC does what exactly?!

If you are going to call out a single news organization for their reporting tactics please try and call out all of the liberal outlets for doing the same. But it's okay to turn a blind eye when you agree with their political messaging right?

Hypocrisy of the left knows no bounds

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One liberal outlet MSNBC, which I don't care for,....

Apr 20, 2014, 4:26 PM

and also MSNBC was trying to outfox Fox long before they went with the liberal slant. MSNBC is only as liberal as it's corporate right wing owners. And Fox News was on its right wing bent long before MSNBC went from right to left. Sorry, but Fox News is the source of modern news reporting. You can cry all you want about MSNBC, but you can't change the fact that Fox News has dumbed down the news in this country.

By the way since you have a reading comprehension problem, the OP was asking whether it had been reported by other news outlets. And I answered that. The OP said nothing about criticizing MSNBC. Learn how to stay on topic.

But go worship Fox News all you want. Because the longer they keep on hyping up this story, the longer it will take to go away.

You havent a clue....

Apr 20, 2014, 8:32 PM

but i guess you listen to Big Al sharpton...

You are so misguided in your news choices.***

Apr 20, 2014, 11:20 PM [ in reply to One liberal outlet MSNBC, which I don't care for,.... ]

Well said, King.

Apr 21, 2014, 12:39 AM [ in reply to One liberal outlet MSNBC, which I don't care for,.... ]

MSNBC decided to jump into the game of being partisan once they saw the success of the Fox News model. Hell, Fox News wasn't even all the way to the right in its infancy. It has morphed into that but keeps its watchers somehow completely clueless of this by calling themselves fair and balanced. I just can't understand how anyone can completely miss the fact that for 8 years under the Bush Administration, it was Fox's job essentially to defend George Bush and his administration and then in the months leading up to Obama's first election begin the trashing of the man that has not stopped in 6 years. They gave the catching of Bin Laden about 20 minutes of praise and relief before moving on to all the ways Obama and his administration will use this. My point is how are there people out there, and I know some, that still can't just bite the bullet and say,"You are right. I understand Fox is a news organization, in its current state, whose job is to uplift the policies and politicians of the Republican party while always demeaning the Democrats." It just seems so obvious to me. But I guess if I do suspend belief for a moment, I can see how Fox watchers just watch it, lap it up, and move on with their "truth" to share, post on Facebook, etc. with others and live their lives that way. I guess it is essentially the same accusation they have made of every other human in America that chooses to turn into anything but Fox.

A P.S. with a "But believe me added to it"....

Apr 21, 2014, 12:46 AM

But believe me, I get there is a large number of people, and a ton seem to reside here on this site, that get the deer in the headlights look when they read something like,"the shortcomings of the Bush Adm ignored while attacking Obama before he was even elected" when it comes to Fox News is completely the way it should have been done..........because you see they are dumbfounded at what mistakes Bush made. "Huh, he was a great President. Great times for this country while this Obama fella has ruined us." It is wild to me people think like that and accept it. Bush-good Obama-ruiner.

Re: One liberal outlet MSNBC, which I don't care for,....

Apr 21, 2014, 5:50 AM [ in reply to One liberal outlet MSNBC, which I don't care for,.... ]

Just one name for you on MSNBC - Chris Matthews - now there is a real hero of the left!!! You state "MSNBC is only as liberal as it's corporate right wing owners". DO WHAT???'

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: One liberal outlet MSNBC, which I don't care for,....

Apr 21, 2014, 3:19 PM [ in reply to One liberal outlet MSNBC, which I don't care for,.... ]

This #### serious?

Wow talk about a delusional liberal....Hell you probably still think Obama is a great President.

FYI Fox and MSNBC are exactly the same they are both garbage.

null

DING DING DING, we have a winner.

Apr 21, 2014, 12:27 AM [ in reply to No, because the story has no traction..... ]

It is you TigerKing. I don't know why these Fox folks get so sensitive about something so obvious. It is what Fox does, and I'm not knocking Fox. I'm just pointing out something that I have to slap myself sometimes in disbelief that Fox watchers just don't seem to get that. It is a topic that interests Fox viewers (persecutions of Christians) and the Fox brass know it so they are going to take this thing as far as it can before as the King said, it is ancient history.

Apr 21, 2014, 8:00 AM [ in reply to No, because the story has no traction..... ]

Wrong the only reason CNN and MSNBC is not carrying this is because they can't sway their leftist bull crap.

If this had any merit at all they'd be all over it.

Re: Has anyone watched CNN or MSNBC to see

Apr 20, 2014, 4:11 PM

I don't know if MSNBC has the time to cover that story over the weekend...Melissa Harris Perry has a large block of the morning segment which she devotes to mostly talking about the "white devil" and making claims that our children belong to the "community"

Im sure they will get to it soon.

You do realize she is half black and half white....

Apr 20, 2014, 4:14 PM

It is preposterous to claim someone is racist against their own ethnic group. But, then again, ignorance knows no bounds for some of you.

Re: You do realize she is half black and half white....

Apr 20, 2014, 4:16 PM

it is back to the Carl Rove strategy of projecting your faults onto the other side.

not back to, they never stopped using that tactic***

Apr 20, 2014, 4:19 PM

Re: not back to, they never stopped using that tactic***

Apr 20, 2014, 4:21 PM

it is kind of like the fart, and quickly blame it someone else game we played as children.

Apr 20, 2014, 4:21 PM [ in reply to You do realize she is half black and half white.... ]

I guess the half white part was missing when she made fun and mocked Mitt Romney about a month ago for having an adopted black grandchild....watch her tear filled apology to the nation where she begs for forgiveness

That was absurd and uncalled for...

Apr 20, 2014, 4:33 PM

but again you fail to realize in that segment she was surrounded by white pundits. At least she actually apologized for saying something insensitive, which you can't say about Fox News pundits. But thanks for pointing out that incident. That's the exact reason why I don't watch MSNBC. MSNBC is just copying the Fox News model and just giving it a liberal slant. I don't want to watch adults acting like children. The Fox News model of making middle school insults for news is absurd, and MSNBC should be ashamed for copying it.

Re: MSNBC is beginning to see which side of the bread that

Apr 20, 2014, 4:56 PM

the butter is on. Their ratings have dropped while Fox has increased.

Apr 20, 2014, 5:11 PM

Love Fox news! They are the only ones that will call it like it is! I guess that is why they have been on top for 10 years now.

Apr 20, 2014, 5:43 PM

You are correct sir. CNN ratings are dropping big time also. That is, until they started covering the plane crash 24/7. CNN only covers white on black crime and anything Obama does. MSNBC is strictly anything liberal and I mean very liberal.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 20, 2014, 6:29 PM [ in reply to Re: MSNBC is beginning to see which side of the bread that ]

WalMart sales continue to go up, too. Doesn't make the patrons any more dignified.

good line***

Apr 20, 2014, 6:43 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GoTiguhs!!

Yea, just more informed.***

Apr 20, 2014, 11:24 PM [ in reply to Re: MSNBC is beginning to see which side of the bread that ]

Re: That was absurd and uncalled for...

Apr 21, 2014, 6:03 AM [ in reply to That was absurd and uncalled for... ]

Tigerking79, again, Big Guy, nothing personal, but you don't have a clue about what you are posting. You just throw out insults, etc. which is definitely the liberal tactic. Calm down, open your brain, and the light will shine in. I'll pray for you, Oooops, can I say that in todays society???

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That was absurd and uncalled for...

Apr 21, 2014, 8:58 AM [ in reply to That was absurd and uncalled for... ]

Ahh the white devil made her do it

This is only a story...

Apr 21, 2014, 10:13 AM

...in the the bizarro world Fox News and Tiger Net. Nowhere else does anybody give two sh*ts.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 21, 2014, 5:56 AM [ in reply to You do realize she is half black and half white.... ]

Try Al Sharpton and the Rev. Jessssssie Jackson when they speak of Walter Williams, Thomas Sowell, etc. Tigerking79, nothing personal, Big Guy, but you need to get out more and see the world from different perspectives.

Apr 21, 2014, 8:01 AM [ in reply to You do realize she is half black and half white.... ]

So is Obama but do you see him standing for whites or Christians?

So the short answer is "no" I guess...

Apr 20, 2014, 6:17 PM

I wasn't trying to start a debate over which news channel is the best-just wanted to know if any other outlets were covering it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are they still on the air?***

Apr 20, 2014, 11:16 PM

Hanging on.***

Apr 20, 2014, 11:24 PM

Re: Are they still on the air?***

Apr 21, 2014, 6:05 AM [ in reply to Are they still on the air?*** ]

Best post in this thread!!! Thanks, BengalBilly.

You're more than welcome, '62.***

Apr 21, 2014, 8:45 AM

cnn is all missing plane korean ferryboat ukraine war and

Apr 21, 2014, 7:06 AM

anthony bordain is somewhere having lunch

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe Anthony Bourdain could...

Apr 21, 2014, 10:15 AM

find that #### plane?

Did that rhyme? I don't know how to say his name.

No word yet on an updated Bible.

Apr 21, 2014, 8:46 AM

Still using the same one that was written at the beginning of Eastern Standard Time.

Dabo still putting his name in the hat as the new author but my vote is for THE Chad!

That playbook is my Bible & I have no idea what's in it most days.

Greta Van Susteren tonight I believe***

Apr 21, 2014, 3:16 PM

Replies: 39
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic