Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Forgetting the Dabo comments for a moment,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,493

Forgetting the Dabo comments for a moment,

Sep 16, 2016, 6:03 PM

how does a clown like Kumanyike get a position at Clemson? Some quick research reveals a pretty radical leftist. Is he tenured? It pains me to think about him spewing his garbage in a captive classroom of tuition paying students at their expense and that of the taxpayers. Anyone as far right as he is left would have no chance of getting hired.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Forgetting the Dabo comments for a moment,

Sep 16, 2016, 6:07 PM

welcome to the academic world of today.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 16, 2016, 8:16 PM

Time for Dabo to Coach football and shut up

Clemson is full of conservatives who spew out their stuff

(Stom Thurman and Tillman are examples of the nut cakes)

Sep 16, 2016, 6:09 PM

How is he even still there?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree 100% that what he spews is not okay -

Sep 16, 2016, 7:12 PM

However, Liberals would argue the same as to what my professor were teaching me at Clemson. I had surprisingly Conservative direction, which was fine with me as I am a Conservative.

Asking Clemson to put a muzzle on him, or not hire him because he is radical would be great in my book, but that is me personally. I think their is a larger picture here that goes beyond the scope of what I like or don't.

Students from all walks of live deserve the chance to hear ALL sides of issues (including the radical ones). I will agree that these young minds are impressionable, but it is up to the young people of this country to care enough about the impact they can have to educate themselves then make the best decision about what they support.

Again, I do not agree with Kumanyika stands for or believes, but it is his right to do so and teach how he pleases. It is up to the other side of that argument to do the same. And ultimately, it is up to those being taught to educate themselves and make informed decisions.

A Leftist is not the problem, the problem is that this...

Sep 16, 2016, 8:23 PM

Guy sounds like a complete incompetent idiot; and a mean spirited one at that! He has no place earning a living on the taxpayers of SC or the tuition paying student body.

What a loud mouth, ignorant dope! I wonder what institution gave him his degree. Not a fan of a "Communications" major anyway since it sounds like another waste of time for a useless degree. Isn't that what studying "English and Literature" supposed to be?!?!?! What a joke!

Re: A Leftist is not the problem, the problem is that this...

Sep 16, 2016, 9:13 PM

I have only read his letter to Dabo. Don't know much else about the guy. I can see how people would think the tone was mean. But I didn't disagree with what he said.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,493
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic