Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A Gamecock thinks they can win the national championship THIS YEAR
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

A Gamecock thinks they can win the national championship THIS YEAR

Nov 12, 2016, 12:07 PM

Bentley has really got those dummies fired up. Link and text below.

https://m.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/5cf4os/south_carolinas_road_to_the_national_championship/

I know this is a little bit of a reach, but there is a possibility for America's most loved team, the #####, to get entry into the NCAA COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYOFFS.

As you all know, Clemson and Alabama were the finalists last year, which ended up in a great game. Some of you may not know, there is one team that is poised to play both of them at the end of this year. One team, that has been the butt-end of many jokes this season. One team that has the resilience and humility to take it all the way. That team is the South Carolina Gamecocks. If South Carolina manages to win the SEC EAST, we will most likely play Alabama in the SEC championship. Prior to that game, we will have the opportunity to derail Clemson's playoff aspirations in our rivalry game. If South Carolina manages to best 2 of the top 4 teams in the nation, there is no possibility that the committee will ignore us for a playoff spot after dismantling the previous National Championship teams. Some things may need to happen for us to get in.

South Carolina wins out, getting into the SECC and beating Bama.
Auburn loses the rest of their schedule.
Oklahoma lose the rest of their schedule.
Ohio State loses the rest of their schedule.
Louisville loses the rest of their schedule.
Wisconsin loses the rest of their schedule.
That is only 15ish games that need to go our way. This may seem outlandish to some of you but this is a very real opportunity. See you boys in Tampa.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DUMBEST. COOT. EVER!!!

Nov 12, 2016, 12:11 PM

So if every team loses the rest of their games this season, the coots will win the title.

Yep. That'll happen.

????????????????????????

~JKB

Re: DUMBEST. COOT. EVER!!!

Nov 12, 2016, 12:17 PM

What drugs is this idiot on? They win out and all teams ahead lose, they still couldn't make it. This guy is just plain out CRAZY. Can't fix stupid.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Its a Shame Hitler Didn't Hate Gamecocks

Nov 12, 2016, 12:15 PM

The world would be sooo much better off had Columbia been cleansed

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bwaahaahahaahahaahahaa...ha

Nov 12, 2016, 12:15 PM

I did actually belly laugh at this. While he does come across slightly tongue and cheek here, you can tell there is an ever so slight "So you're telling there's a chance?" Lloyd Christmas moment there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A Gamecock thinks they can win the national championship THIS YEAR

Nov 12, 2016, 12:33 PM

Nearly spit out my drink after reading the list of all the teams that would need to lose ALL OF THEIR REMAINING GAMES

Re: A Gamecock thinks they can win the national championship THIS YEAR

Nov 12, 2016, 12:34 PM

Nearly spit out my drink after reading the list of all the teams that would need to lose ALL OF THEIR REMAINING GAMES

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic