Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
@ The Memorial ???
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,242

@ The Memorial ???

Jul 17, 2020, 6:27 PM

Just got in from work and turned on the TV . . . Guess who appeared first on the screen???

That "ever-loving" coot Dustin Johnson . . . Saw him make a triple bogey on his closing hole to net him a SMOOTH +13 for TODAY's Round!!!

He closed out his two days @ +16 . . .

When I finish laughing I'll check on our Tigers . . . I pray they are having a better day!!!

WTG DJ!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: @ The Memorial ???

Jul 17, 2020, 6:38 PM

Lucas continued his good play. On the Korn Ferry Tour, Ben played well and is at t9.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hard to not like Tony Finau

Jul 17, 2020, 7:16 PM

Humble kid just seems to get it. Not sure how true that is but he really seems like a great guy. It’s crazy watching him swing a club

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hard to not like Tony Finau

Jul 17, 2020, 8:27 PM

His swing is much shorter this week than the other day in the last event. interesting change

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm still laughing . . . and . . .

Jul 17, 2020, 7:16 PM

I AM A MORAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry folks . . . I missed the mark and didn't switch boards . . . Flame away . . . I've been here long enough to take all of the blame . . . I'll try to do better!!!

Lucas does enjoy "Running Down the Hill"!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some times the planets align perfectly.....***

Jul 17, 2020, 7:46 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: @ The Memorial ???

Jul 17, 2020, 8:07 PM

The really pathetic thing about Johnson has nothing to do with him, and everything to do with the coots! They claim him, but he went to Coastal! they have so little to cheer for, they have to claim athletes from "branch" schools as their own!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Be sure to catch highlights of Bryson’s tin cup moment.***

Jul 18, 2020, 8:55 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,242
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic