»
Topic: 95% sure there will be a football season
Replies: 11   Last Post: Apr 20, 2020 11:46 AM by: tigerdave2®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 11  

95% sure there will be a football season

[2]
Posted: Apr 20, 2020 9:23 AM

Late June into July summer temps will kill the virus enough. I believe cases will be small enough quantities of people. Football season will indeed happen. Kinda wish if start in July though just in case the virus re-emerges in Late October or November. I’m gonna be depressed without Clemson football

You believe? It's more like you "hope"***

[3]
Posted: Apr 20, 2020 9:27 AM

Sure...

[2]
Posted: Apr 20, 2020 9:30 AM

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Ok, how about sketch out the 5% you're "unsure", Leonardo?***

[2]
Posted: Apr 20, 2020 9:28 AM

The trouble in that scenario will always be that by the end

[1]
Posted: Apr 20, 2020 9:36 AM

of the season, come playoff and bowl time, we will be into colder weather, and risks of the virus will rise again. What really needs to happen for ANY type of normalcy going forward is for an existing drug to be found effective against this scourge. That is the only "fast track" hope of having large scale sporting events such as football, baseball, or basketball where the seasons go from warm to cold weather.

I wish I could be

[2]
Posted: Apr 20, 2020 10:24 AM

As certain as some of you. Has it been proven that the weather will have an affect on this “ Plague”?

Re: I wish I could be

[1]
Posted: Apr 20, 2020 10:36 AM

Actually Forrester the weather link has not been shown. Besides, donald has already tried this back in Feb. We just have to do the best we can to hold the spread. speculation is not very helpful since some of it tragically becomes cast in stone. Stay safe.

Re: I wish I could be

[1]
Posted: Apr 20, 2020 10:50 AM

I totally agree.

I don't get what people expect?

Posted: Apr 20, 2020 11:14 AM

So no school, no work, no economy, etc until a vaccine is found? Obviously we can't remain locked up that long, and social distancing with school/work/economy etc cannot function when everyone is six feet apart. The roll out plan, going back to normal life, must start as it is now.

Re: 95% sure there will be a football season

[2]
Posted: Apr 20, 2020 10:49 AM

Maybe some of you math wizzes should calculate how many fans death valley can hold sitting six feet apart.
Also we could see some strange formations on the field if the players are required to stay socially distanced from each other (-:

This Ends Soon .... In an Suburban/Urban County of 1.2M

[2]
Posted: Apr 20, 2020 11:45 AM

People less than 4 have been identified positive each day for the last few days out of thousands of tests. The math won't support this continued quarantine.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

September noon games are unbearable heat

[1]
Posted: Apr 20, 2020 11:46 AM

Cannot imagine the July noon temperatures.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 11  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 tickets in lower deck Sec UO asking 1400 each, email if interested.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1079 people have read this post