Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well team, I had instant regret after booking a
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 291

Well team, I had instant regret after booking a

May 27, 2020, 10:20 AM

flight with Frontier. Now I have upber rage because they aren't wanting to play ball on a flight I had to cancel.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, we are about to go down that path. We bought

May 27, 2020, 10:48 AM

insurance for the trip, but I'm thinking they won't be kind. Mom's oncologist said NO to flying right now since the cancer has come back and she is back on some serious meds. He highly suggests not flying anyways right now. Let me know how it goes.

They offer you anything?

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

After Sharkgirl went the kindness route,

May 27, 2020, 11:00 AM

I used the stern, but not rude method. I finally demanded to speak to the supervisor. The supervisor came back and was agreeable right away. We got vouchers to use. We have to pick the trip within 90 days. It isn't what I wanted, but it is better than nothing.

When I first looked at it, I though they had charged us for the flight then an additional cancellation fee. Luckily I was understanding that wrong.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think we can book anything within 90 days either,

May 27, 2020, 11:01 AM

unless we are taking a trip without Mom.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My Delta credits were per the individual

May 27, 2020, 11:23 AM

Frontier is a lump sum. You don't have to fly within 90 days, just have to book.

So if we cancel flights and get $2k credit, then

May 27, 2020, 11:25 AM

we have to book a $2k flight within 90 days, but the flight can be whenever. And the original 6 people do not have to go on the flight? Also, how far in advance are Frontier Flights available, I wonder?

801-401-9000 if you are more than 13 days out you may

May 27, 2020, 11:35 AM

have an easier time than we did. Also, they may be more willing to keep that amount of money happy vs my piddly $3xx

Just need the doc or nurse to write an excuse.

May 27, 2020, 7:13 PM [ in reply to Yeah, we are about to go down that path. We bought ]

my son had to do that because of back injury. Got the cash back.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 291
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic