Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
8 carries between ETN and Feaster. Hmmm.......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

8 carries between ETN and Feaster. Hmmm.......

Jan 2, 2018, 10:22 AM

Granted---ETN was out for a good bit of the first quarter but still....staff gave up on the run and didn't attack the perimeter much at all. Just not a good night of playcalling.

And yeah, OL was hot garbage. No other way to sugarcoat that. Really need some of your guys to step up. RT was a dumpster fire all night long. Guys didn't play with any aggression.

KB didn't have his best night. I'll leave it at that.

D played well enough to win it. Offense really let us down.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Re: 8 carries between ETN and Feaster. Hmmm.......

Jan 2, 2018, 10:35 AM

neither one of them should be in the game much against bama, they have issues that are costly. both cannot block, they both drop passes, they both have mediocre vision. ETNs judgement on kickoffs gave us bad field position, and his lack of blocking caused kelly to be picking himself up off the ground alot. running backs have to block too which only fuller and choice do. fullers issue is the fumbles, choice has no issue he is the most complete back on the roster, he blocks, he runs hard downfield and breaks tackles, no one man can bring him down, btw he actually catches the ball.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2018, 10:51 AM

I don't think you actually watch most of our games.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2018, 10:53 AM [ in reply to Re: 8 carries between ETN and Feaster. Hmmm....... ]

Byrants issue is he is not a good QB...no QB is going to have success against top tier
athletes when they cannot throw it 10+ yards or throws it behind, to low, to high, etc....Etienne cannot block....they knew that going into the game....and I agree he was awful on returns...but when bamas kicker is putting moon balls on you and their guys are at the 11 yard line meeting etienne not much he could do.

If we would ahve run more it would have just done 1 thing...

Jan 2, 2018, 10:40 AM

ended the game faster. We weren't running on them the way they were playing us not to be able to strecth the field.

Jan 2, 2018, 10:41 AM

Agree with everything you said and not sure Mitch Hyatt is physical enough yet and another year would help him just MHO. Our whole offense looked bad. Bama

Jan 2, 2018, 10:50 AM

Feaster looked like he was in slow motion...what is his 40 times? 4.7?

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic