»
Topic: Best time to leave from Spartanburg Area for Saturday's Game
Replies: 5   Last Post: Nov 1, 2018 6:54 PM by: stronghammer
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Best time to leave from Spartanburg Area for Saturday's Game

Posted: Nov 1, 2018 5:03 PM

To avoid the traffic of the classic nooner game, any suggestions on when to depart?

TIA.

Go Tigers...

2018 white level member

Friday at 6pm***

[1]
Posted: Nov 1, 2018 5:09 PM

2018 white level member

7am

[2]
Posted: Nov 1, 2018 5:13 PM

no joke

traffic will be bad starting sometime after 9

I am leaving Greenville around 8:00am

[1]
Posted: Nov 1, 2018 5:16 PM

Not sure if that helps, but we typically have a little traffic backup, but nothing that hinders us from getting to our parking space by 9:15-9:30am. It has worked for us for each noon game this season and past seasons. We always try to get there at a minimum of 3 hours before game time.

Disclaimer: We tried to get to Clemson by 12:00pm for the NCSU game (3:30pm game time), but traffic was unlike any I had seen in my 25 years of attending games.

2018 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

they keep jacking with all the parking and the past plans

[1]
Posted: Nov 1, 2018 5:57 PM

don't work anymore. we came in from Townville last time and it was pretty easy going...we were also in Lot 3A though. I guess it depends on where you're parking though if you come in that way. But it was pretty smoothe whereas 123/76 are packed 5 miles away from clemson and slow slow slow...

3 hrs prior sounds right but i'd try to get there around 8 at the latest.

Re: Best time to leave from Spartanburg Area for Saturday's Game

Posted: Nov 1, 2018 6:54 PM

Out the door 7:30

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: CFP National Championship
FOR SALE: 4 tickets to natty in sec 413 row 27 asking 1500 each, call or email if interested.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
589 people have read this post