Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
59-7 win. Time to drop Clemson to #6 in the polls...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

59-7 win. Time to drop Clemson to #6 in the polls...

Oct 27, 2019, 8:17 AM

You guys stink. Giving up a TD in the first half,s and not putting up 60. Why do you struggle so much? Gotta drop that ranking.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, Smitty, them Waffle House Boyz gonna win the Coastal?

Oct 27, 2019, 8:31 AM

Just seeing yesterday’s results, and I think y’all are still in it!!!

WOOOOOHOOOO!!!!!

??

~JKB

Re: So, Smitty, them Waffle House Boyz gonna win the Coastal?

Oct 27, 2019, 8:55 AM

Now lets really see what the pundits and talking head of the SEC will really are made of. LSUck barely beat a team (Auburn) without a college caliber QB! Bo Nix can barely throw up and is almost smells like a quarterback if you put him in a room full....We got dropped cause of NC and LSUck looked bad against Auburn! SEC has to protect mama so LSU will not drop in the polls! This poll crap is all about home turf, ratings for upcoming televised games and such...that's why they all stink so badly in the end! If Auburn had Chase Brice they would have beaten LSU by 14! OKie #### should ball out of the top 10...they got whupped but have friends in high places!

Oct 27, 2019, 10:22 AM [ in reply to So, Smitty, them Waffle House Boyz gonna win the Coastal? ]

Naahh...If we do, it's only because the rest of the Coastal is knocking each other off, and we get lucky. We might not win another game all year, actually.

I'm giving Collins a pass in 2019. He has a complete roster rebuild that has to be done, and it can't be done in one year. I won't expect wins really until 2021, year 3. By then, he should have enough of a turnover completed to be competitive.

If Tech's administration would ever go all-in on football, given our location, we could be a really really strong program. Let's hope they'll do that for Collins, because they never did it for Gailey & Johnson.

Oct 27, 2019, 10:28 AM

I like Collins - hope he gets it going for you guys. Gotta be hard to un-triple-option a team these days.

Re: 59-7 win. Time to drop Clemson to #6 in the polls...

Oct 27, 2019, 8:34 AM

You forgot that TL16 struggled. He threw 3 incompletions. He almost threw more incompletions than TD passes.
We are going to fall in the polls because of QB concerns.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

plus the bad snap, you can't forget the bad snap

Oct 27, 2019, 8:35 AM

bad snaps can haunt you for years

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's mighty bold to think...

Oct 27, 2019, 9:04 AM

we'll only drop a couple spots.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic