Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Christmas comes early as Tigers get 5-star commitment
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

New Story: Christmas comes early as Tigers get 5-star commitment

Dec 14, 2015, 5:50 PM

Christmas comes early as Tigers get 5-star commitment

Number one picked up number two Monday afternoon. Top-ranked Clemson picked up the nation’s number two prospect (according to Rivals) when 2016 5-star defensive tackle prospect committed to the Tigers over Alabama, Florida, UNC and North Carolina St. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

5-star commitment

Dec 14, 2015, 6:51 PM

The rich get richer. We needed D line help. And he will become a monster on the line . his video is impressive .
GO TIGERS!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

5-star commitment

Dec 14, 2015, 6:51 PM

The rich get richer. We needed D line help. And he will become a monster on the line . his video is impressive .
GO TIGERS!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Christmas comes early as Tigers get 5-star commitment

Dec 14, 2015, 6:57 PM

This guy is as close to the second coming of William (the Fridge) Perry as we have had since the days of the Fridge. Both the Fridge and Dexter are about the same size, and Dexter also has the speed and quickness off the line of scrimmage as the Fridge had. If I'm correct in my comparison of the two, most fans of today has no idea of what to expect, he will be one of the first on our D Line blowing up the back field and creating havoc. Every single game there will always be two O lineman targeting him in a attempt just to slow him down. This will be the best big ugly we have recruited since the Fridge IMO It just keeps getting better with the talent, and the special abilities of our lineman. From watching Dexter's film, he looks to be a triple crown winner.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2015, 7:10 PM

Throw in that the coaches have said Wilkins reminds everyone of Chester McGlockton...we could very well see what it would've been like to have the Fridge and Chester on the DL together. I don't even want to speculate, but if we get Smith, add Lamar and Smith roaming the second level behind those two monsters...that's a D for the ages.

Dec 14, 2015, 7:49 PM

I think the Fridge weighed a lot more(330?) when he came to Clemson than Dexter but if he is half the player William Perry was we have something really special!

Dec 14, 2015, 7:51 PM

Ok never mind i missed that he was 330 LB from the article-carry on!

Dec 15, 2015, 12:11 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Christmas comes early as Tigers get 5-star commitment ]

It says in this link that the Fridge weighed 305 when he signed with Clemson, but he put on more weight at Clemson.

http://www.clemsontigers.com/fls/28500/old_site/pdf/m-footbl/1981roster.pdf?DB_OEM_ID=28500

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That was really cool. I like the way they did that.

Dec 14, 2015, 7:44 PM

Thanks for choosing Clemson! Welcome.

Welcome to Clemson....

Dec 14, 2015, 7:52 PM

You want be disappointed.

Go TIGERS...........

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

The future is so bright I need shades!

Dec 14, 2015, 8:05 PM

What a beast! If you think our D is stout now, just wait. Coach V must be licking his chops!

Welcome to Clemson, Mr. Lawrence! You won't regret this decision.

GO TIGERS!!!

I'm assuming that he's already signed his financial papers

Dec 14, 2015, 9:36 PM

and we are just waiting on the 2nd semester is started. I don't think coaches can talk about him without that. We didn't just get a commitment, we got a signed player.

Dec 14, 2015, 10:11 PM

Welcome, welcome , welcome...so glad to have you on our team. You will be a great addition and we know you will be a great Tiger. Can't wait to see you running down "The Hill." You will have a great career at Clemson. Go new Tiger and go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic