Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
5 Bomb This, Coots
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

5 Bomb This, Coots

Dec 14, 2015, 11:20 PM

1. Dexter Lawrence
2. Hunter Johnson
3. Tavien Feaster
4. Rashan Smith
5. Tre Lamar

And watch out for #1 player in the country, Rashan Gary.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Their new reference to '5' is by how much

Dec 14, 2015, 11:22 PM

We beat them this year. Somehow, that's a victory for them. Back to the same old coots lol.

Re: Their new reference to '5' is by how much

Dec 15, 2015, 7:41 AM

didn't u get the memo...they only lost by 5 points ??

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 15, 2015, 7:47 AM

Next year they are hoping to only lose by a field goal

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 15, 2015, 7:52 AM [ in reply to Re: Their new reference to '5' is by how much ]

Don't they have a shirt to prove that?

Why should our recruiting success have anything to do

Dec 14, 2015, 11:22 PM

with the Coots? Can we not be good at anything without rubbing their faces in it? They are so beneath us now, it's not even worth comparing our programs. It makes us look pathetic to continuously post about them.

While I agree that they are beneath us

Dec 14, 2015, 11:25 PM

and the programs are on two completely different levels, after all the shhh they talked, I am going to rub every single thing that I can in their pathetic faces.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I guess we just disagree... like Dabo says: win and lose w/

Dec 14, 2015, 11:30 PM

CLASS. We are wiping the floor with them on the field and on the recruiting trial, I simply just don't see the need in pointing out their obvious shortcomings to prop up our own accomplishments. I would rather just celebrate a national title season without watching their smoldering dumpster fire.

Re: I guess we just disagree... like Dabo says: win and lose w/

Dec 14, 2015, 11:46 PM

I don't dash the coots wounds with hot sauce because it props Clemson up , I do it because I live this rivalry every day of the year , throughout my 46 years .
My family is represented on both sides of it , and we all have great fun with the jabs , with the permutations from year to year and decade to decade .
It is not classless to trash talk , it is necessary.
That's my take .
You do what feels right to you .
I'm gonna slam chickens until they're throwing dirt on my face.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Actually this is what dabo says about the coots

Dec 15, 2015, 5:40 AM [ in reply to I guess we just disagree... like Dabo says: win and lose w/ ]

"They ain't Alabama. They ain't LSU. And they're certainly not Clemson. That's why Carolina's in Chapel Hill and USC's in California and the university in the state has been, and always will be, Clemson."

"We are Orange Bowl champs, again. Hey, listen: two years ago we got our butts kicked on this field. And it has been a journey to get back. We're 22-4 since that night. And we are the first team from the state of South Carolina to ever win a BCS game."

See, he gets it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No offense, but then you become like them.***

Dec 14, 2015, 11:36 PM [ in reply to While I agree that they are beneath us ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ Bingo. What sets tigers apart from coots is CLASS...

Dec 14, 2015, 11:38 PM

Let's win with class. That means not even acknowledging their pathetic existence until hate week. Then we can bring up the new streak we have going against them and rub it in.

I'll say this

Dec 14, 2015, 11:42 PM [ in reply to While I agree that they are beneath us ]

I grew up in a typical "House Divided" home. My Mother, Brother and hell, even my Grandmother, all graduated from that school down in Columbia. Growing up I actually felt sorry for and pulled for the gamecocks when they weren't playing us. However after living and working in Columbia for the past 10 years, my sympathy has run out... Sorry gamecocks, your loud mouth bandwagon trashy fans have ruined any sympathy I will EVER have for you... GO TIGERS!

Re: I'll say this

Dec 14, 2015, 11:49 PM

Gamecocks and rioters in Ferguson have lost all right to sympathy. i understand not wanting to take it over the top like throwing batteries at their players and building a 700' statue of Dabo on top of the west end zone, but come on guys a little trash talking is alright.

Because it is a rivalry

Dec 14, 2015, 11:59 PM [ in reply to Why should our recruiting success have anything to do ]

It's what makes this so much fun.

True & to h3ll with anyone that doesn't like the posting

Dec 14, 2015, 11:26 PM

about it. Just don't click on the link.

Re: 5 Bomb This, Coots

Dec 15, 2015, 3:15 AM

I live in the Pee Dee, a huge #### area. After #### wins over us over the last 7 years(not the last 2) there were cars and trucks by the thousands it seemed sporting "in your face" signs and flags on their cars and homes.
We have just clinched an ACC championship and are ranked number 1 in the country, have beat them 2 years running and I have only seen one car with Clemson flags on it over the past week. That right there is the difference....We have been there before and they are so starved for attention(due to their 115 year sub par program)that they just have to brag and through it in others faces.....

Yeah

Dec 15, 2015, 6:35 AM

You buncha rat basterd cluckers

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic