Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Bryant dealing with issues outside of football
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

FB Update: Bryant dealing with issues outside of football

Sep 1, 2015, 4:23 PM

Bryant dealing with issues outside of football

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm praying for him, hope you are too.***

Sep 1, 2015, 4:27 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm praying for him, hope you are too.***

Sep 1, 2015, 11:32 PM

I'm not. I'm not an enabler. You get chances, several. You have a bright outlook. You do dumb Chitt and you deserve what you get. Simple as that.

4th failed drug test, I would say so***

Sep 1, 2015, 4:30 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Hope he gets better***

Sep 1, 2015, 4:31 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Sign with the Broncos, and claim legality in State!

Sep 2, 2015, 9:20 AM [ in reply to 4th failed drug test, I would say so*** ]

as stupid as that sounds what happens to the CBA, with Weed legal in Colorado?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Bryant dealing with issues outside of football

Sep 1, 2015, 4:31 PM

He better get these issues straight, otherwise he's one more drug test away from a bigger suspension and even banishment from the league.

Re: FB Update: Bryant dealing with issues outside of football

Sep 1, 2015, 4:56 PM

I am beginning to see why he left Clemson early.

Hard To Believe A Plant Has That Much Grip ----

Sep 1, 2015, 5:51 PM

Just mind boggling to see a plant can affect your life that much you forget that as quick as you have your millions....you can also lose it just as quickly. I would hate to risk losing myself or my finances to a stinking plant. Kind of sad.

What's mind boggling is that a harmless plant is illegal

Sep 1, 2015, 10:02 PM

Alcohol and Cigarettes KILL millions.

Pot has never killed anyone, ever. Legalize and tax it to pay for infrastructure & education.

In 5 years they won't even test these guys for it because it will be federally legal.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What's mind boggling is that a harmless plant is illegal

Sep 1, 2015, 10:24 PM

See how you feel when your kids smoke it and why, if it's so #### harmless, can't he leave it alone?

we don't sell alcohol and cigs to children, do we?***

Sep 2, 2015, 6:36 AM

the plant likely is within itself "relatively harmless"

Sep 1, 2015, 11:02 PM [ in reply to What's mind boggling is that a harmless plant is illegal ]

in comparison to other drugs....

the attitude that mood-enhancing or mind-altering drugs can be used over the long-term without significant negative impacts

has destroyed the lives,

and yes, killed

millions as well.

Stop lying to yourself...

There are zero death's related to marijuana use...

Sep 1, 2015, 11:54 PM

So keep on believing in out dated government propaganda that has been disproven.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There are zero death's related to marijuana use...

Sep 2, 2015, 12:26 AM

> So keep on believing in out dated government
> propaganda that has been disproven.

I used to smoke some. It never agreed with me. I know a lot of people like it, but in my experience the worst part about pot was that nothing happened. I didn't feel much, I didn't think well, my head felt stuffed full of cotton and kind of slow-moving for days after I did it, and I was just "meh" and sublimely indifferent to everything, even stuff that should have mattered. And I pretty much had zero ambition. Maybe when you're in an uber-high-pressure profession, that's a good thing. Pro football certainly would qualify, I suppose.

For most of us, most of the time, that is not a good thing.

The most sinister part of pot, I found, was that it seemed so harmless. Then you do it and wonder what everybody said the big deal was. Which of course leads you to go try other things, since if they were wrong about pot, what else were the Just Say No crowd wrong about? Which is exactly why they call it the "gateway drug".

Just my .02 worth. I'm not big on legalizing the stuff but I'm already resigned to the fact that it's likely going to happen soon since the social cost of outlawing it might be even higher. But I am not a fan, of Mary J.

Re: There are zero death's related to marijuana use...

Sep 2, 2015, 9:59 AM [ in reply to There are zero death's related to marijuana use... ]

Dude... i am 100% for legalization but that is idiotic...

While yes the drug itself cannot kill you. You can do #### under the influence of said drug that can lead to your death.

null

I love how liberals parse their words to hide meaning,

Sep 2, 2015, 11:49 AM [ in reply to There are zero death's related to marijuana use... ]

to hide truth;

using your thought process 79, there's never been any deaths attributed to guns either....

only bullets...

so why outlaw guns since there's no direct attribution, as you put it?

but both thoughts, of course, hide the idea of the gunmen (why isn't there a gunwoman equivalent?),

and any societally driven malformation of the motivations and values, or lack thereof, behind the shooting.

obviously, because that would then lead us to question the liberal re-engineering of a society to forego values.

liars all....

Re: What's mind boggling is that a harmless plant is illegal

Sep 2, 2015, 12:02 AM [ in reply to What's mind boggling is that a harmless plant is illegal ]

Pot has impaired people and caused them to kill themselves and others. If you do not believe THC is a dangerous drug, then you need to pull some bodies out of cars, or pick the ejected ones up off the road; from wrecks that were caused by smoked up drivers.

Dude, this is probably not the most supportive example.

Sep 2, 2015, 7:13 AM [ in reply to What's mind boggling is that a harmless plant is illegal ]

The fact that MB knows its against the rules, fails 4 tests, and now has lost more than most make in a year (after leaving early bc he needed the money, selling himself short of millions more had he stayed!) does not help support your theory.
I used to smoke all the time, it became habit.. one that was hard to shake. When I had the opportunity in another state to vote for legalization I said no.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Awesome. You couldn't handle it so

Sep 2, 2015, 9:12 AM

make sure you cast a vote that denies others the ability to do so without facing legal problems and continues the stupid War on Drugs that puts officers and citizen lives on the line.....over pot.

in the long term it alters DNA which leads to birth defects when stoners

Sep 2, 2015, 7:30 AM [ in reply to What's mind boggling is that a harmless plant is illegal ]

try and reproduce. Yeah, but not harmful, right?

Message was edited by: tigerpaw80®

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL!

Sep 2, 2015, 9:15 AM

Good Lawd....only if you smoke the seeds, man. Wait, that makes you sterile.??

Re: Hard To Believe A Plant Has That Much Grip ----

Sep 2, 2015, 8:10 AM [ in reply to Hard To Believe A Plant Has That Much Grip ---- ]

Marijuana is not physically or physiologically addictive. So it's hard to say that it has a "grip". The fact that he's been busted (multiple times, judging by this post?) indicates he simply likes to smoke it a whole lot.

This thread should be deleted!

Sep 1, 2015, 9:35 PM

A 15 year old kid read this stupid story and felt like it was ok to post about MB's drug problem. I wonder if it's because he saw Tigernet News do it first .

Dchinners says hi

Sep 2, 2015, 12:41 AM

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

But alcohol and pain killer addiction is ok by the NFL***

Sep 1, 2015, 11:03 PM

In a recent article in National Geographic an Israeli.....

Sep 1, 2015, 11:46 PM

researcher, who is arguably the world's foremost authority on marijuana would not say that it is not harmful. I think I am going by his word other than people who smoke it and claim it is not harmful.

wrong on this one...

Sep 1, 2015, 11:51 PM

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/05/16/research-supports-marijuana-benefits.aspx

The guy you are mentioning is a promoter of it for medicine.

Re: But alcohol and pain killer addiction is ok by the NFL***

Sep 2, 2015, 12:05 AM [ in reply to But alcohol and pain killer addiction is ok by the NFL*** ]

IF they banned the athletes for testing positive for legal pain killers, they would not have enough people to play, especially on the lines.

AGENDAS, GIMME A BREAK

Sep 2, 2015, 6:09 AM

regardless of if MJ is not bad for you, or if it should be legal., fact is Bryant screwed his teammates by making selfish decisions.
"They" say weed is not addictive, so clearly Bryant is a crappy teammate and only thinks of his self when at his leisure.

"They" also say it doesn't hurt anyone else. Try telling Mike Tomlinson that!!
Time to grow up, team is paying you $$$$$ to be a man.

Re: AGENDAS, GIMME A BREAK

Sep 2, 2015, 7:43 AM

That's great that the league is going to try to help him out.

He's very lucky.

As far as harmful, legality issues, etc., that's pretty much moot.
He knew the job he took forbade it, and it's one heck of a job that many other would like to have.

Employers have their rules.

I couldn't wear my uniform in a downtown bar after work- I'd have to go to the barracks and change before taking in a game at a sports bar. I also wasn't allowed IN certain businesses, period.

A girl was just fired from Subway because her employer didn't like her inflammatory social media posts.

High school athletes often have all kinds of extra rules regarding diet, etc.

It's not about legal or harmful- it's about if he want this job or not. Hopefully this time he'll act like he does.

Don't forget knocking your girlfriend/wife unconscious***

Sep 2, 2015, 8:11 AM [ in reply to But alcohol and pain killer addiction is ok by the NFL*** ]

Not defending Bryant...

Sep 2, 2015, 8:13 AM

I think he was stupid to fail a drug test(s?) and is putting his career in jeopardy. That being said, however, I suspect every NFLer on this side of Tim Tebow has at least tried marijuana once. However the smart ones smoke it in the off-season. So it's not that Bryant has a particular problem with the drug, it's that he has a problem getting caught.

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic