Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
4 and 6 In Our Last 10 Games.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

4 and 6 In Our Last 10 Games.....

May 13, 2017, 8:50 AM

Concerned!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah they got swept by the #2 or 3 team in the country.

May 13, 2017, 11:11 AM

It happens but Clemson could have very well won the series against UNC it was that close. UNC has a few more players than Clemson especially in the bullpen. Then look at Louisville last night. Clemson had chance after chance to win that game. Its not like Louisville shut Clemson down. Clemson could have beaten Louisville down if they just execute with RISP. I am not concerned at all. This team is right there. Just execute and Clemson wins the UNC series and the game last night. This is still Monte's 2nd season. He is still building this team to his standard and quite frankly he is well ahead of schedule if you ask me. I thought it would be a couple years before Clemson contends for national seeds but here they are 2 years in a row. Clemson is still a few pieces away in the bullpen from truly being a contender. I am amazed at what they have done. Plus you can still see that schools with these large endowments still have an advantage. Clemson is still years away from being on par with the UNC's, Virginia's and the Louisville's but they are getting there. Its hard to get the best of the best when Clemson can only give you 20% of a scholarship and UNC, Virginia and Louisville with their large endowments can pay 80% or more of their scholarships. Clemson is well ahead of the game from where people thought they would be in year 2 under Monte.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah they got swept by the #2 or 3 team in the country.

May 13, 2017, 11:48 AM

I agree , and I would add that Monte Lee has done too good of a job in a season and 3 Quarters .
People are wondering when we are gonna win it all ? Settle down , let Coach Lee recruit and coach

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: 4 and 6 In Our Last 10 Games.....

May 13, 2017, 11:45 AM

So win the next 2 and we've pushed it back to 6-6 !
Go Tigers

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: 4 and 6 In Our Last 10 Games.....

May 13, 2017, 11:50 AM

So you're concerned and it affects you how?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic