Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
3rd Kananaugh accuser comes forward
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 53
| visibility 1

3rd Kananaugh accuser comes forward

Sep 26, 2018, 12:29 PM

Julie Swetnick, in a sworn affidavit says she was the victim of a gang rape in which both Brett Kavanaugh and Mark Judge were present. She has multiple witnesses to substantiate her claim.

At the same time, the 1st accuser Blasey-Ford,provides 4 sworn statements from others backing up her claims.

So much for "Dems making up a smear campaign".

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/supreme-court/read-sworn-declaration-kavanaugh-accuser-julie-swetnick-n913336

https://chicago.suntimes.com/politics/christine-blasey-ford-lawyers-4-affidavits-backing-up-assault-story/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this all sounds like swiftboater 4 truth stuff***

Sep 26, 2018, 12:34 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: this all sounds like swiftboater 4 truth stuff***

Sep 26, 2018, 12:37 PM

Or, it's all true.

People don't generally risk going to prison for perjury for politcal anything

...unless, of course, they're a member of Trump's campaign. ;)

With the only difference being

Sep 26, 2018, 12:58 PM [ in reply to this all sounds like swiftboater 4 truth stuff*** ]

you totally believed the Swiftboater stuff.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you have a poor memory.***

Sep 26, 2018, 1:14 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so she's saying he didnt rape her

Sep 26, 2018, 12:41 PM

or was that just a mistake on her part not to mention that lol

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If 5 or six dudes, sure she had her eyes closed so

Sep 26, 2018, 12:45 PM

she could lay back and enjoy it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're ahead of the curve

Sep 26, 2018, 12:47 PM [ in reply to so she's saying he didnt rape her ]

shouldn't be long before the best defense is "he was at the rape party, he just wasn't actively ######".

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You're ahead of the curve

Sep 24, 2023, 12:11 AM

I did a lot of dumb #### in high school and college too.

That's why I'm not a supreme court justice. They axed me to, but I said no 'cause of the adverse publicity.

It wasn't even in his calendar,

Sep 26, 2018, 1:01 PM [ in reply to You're ahead of the curve ]

so he wasn't in the right frame of mind for raping anyway.

Also, lol at the stuff that is filtered here.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it is too on his calendar

Sep 26, 2018, 1:03 PM

Spring Break!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Careful what you wish for dems...

Sep 26, 2018, 1:03 PM

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/the-on-deck-justice-could-be-a-bigger-dem-problem-than-kavanaugh-kennedy

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

I was pulling for Kavanaugh...now not so sure.***

Sep 26, 2018, 1:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i can guarentee you this is bs as well***

Sep 26, 2018, 1:24 PM

Total fabrication?

Sep 26, 2018, 1:52 PM

I call BS on that.

I do too.

Sep 26, 2018, 2:34 PM

It's much more likely the parties happened and there were drinks and drugs for all. The regular attendance by girls suggest that the females either liked the treatment or tolerated it due to social pressure.

Anyway you shake it, had it happened more than once someone would have reported it to the authorities. The least would have been rumors circulating around the schools. The letters written by over 200 women who knew Kavanaugh spanning from high school through college and into the professional realm contradict the woman's testimony.

When the emotions of the initial shock dies down a bit everyone on the right will back up and take an objective look at all this and conclude that some of her story reeks to high heaven.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Graduated high school in 1980, attends high school rape parties in 1982.

Sep 26, 2018, 1:59 PM [ in reply to i can guarentee you this is bs as well*** ]

Yeah right. Another accuser, keeping with the standard practice, reveals it 2 days before the vote. And some here think this is all coincidence?? You're the new conspiracy theorists If you can't see what's happening at this point. It's about political POWER. Destroying people is sport in Washington DC.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, total fabrication in your opinion?***

Sep 26, 2018, 2:37 PM

Re: I was pulling for Kavanaugh...now not so sure.***

Sep 26, 2018, 4:51 PM [ in reply to I was pulling for Kavanaugh...now not so sure.*** ]

Maybe this will help
https://www.weeklystandard.com/john-mccormack/avennati-client-was-in-college-when-she-claims-to-have-attended-gang-rape-parties-with-high-school-students

Re: Careful what you wish for dems...

Sep 26, 2018, 1:16 PM [ in reply to Careful what you wish for dems... ]

...she raped me in high school.

I'm still sensitive about it.

The difference though is

Sep 26, 2018, 1:20 PM

you enjoyed it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

1,2***

Sep 26, 2018, 5:03 PM [ in reply to Careful what you wish for dems... ]

Republicans are fools if they don't send this...

Sep 26, 2018, 1:35 PM

to the senate and let them vote Kavanaugh down. The pubs will wipe them out in the midterms and the nomination won't suffer as has Kavanaugh.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thought so initially but it’s becoming apparent

Sep 26, 2018, 1:54 PM

Kavanaugh was a dirt bag as a teenager.

If your daughter(s), if you have any,...

Sep 26, 2018, 2:14 PM

came to you with that story today would you not question why she(they) continued to attend such a dangerous party which was thrown by known rapist?

Let's be reasonable here, Joe. No respectable girl would hang out or around a bunch of violent rapist and druggies like she's presenting Judge, Kavanaugh and their buddies to be.

Do you honest think any good attorney wouldn't point this out in court?

*spins wheel* Victim Blaming

Sep 26, 2018, 2:23 PM

If all that happened the girls who attended those...

Sep 26, 2018, 2:27 PM

parties more than once were #####. Any parent of teenage girls know the drill.

You can attack me or make one of your short quips about this but you know I've stated facts. If you have or have had no teenage daughters you don't know chit.

Holy aero post batman. You have not stated facts.

Sep 26, 2018, 2:31 PM

And even if she were a "slut", ##### don't deserve to get raped. This should be universally agreed upon by everyone here.

I never said that, you said that.

Sep 26, 2018, 2:39 PM

I said she was a slut. If she was indeed a slut she presented herself as a moral example of womanhood to get those credentials listed in her sworn testimony. If she lied there how can anyone trust anything she says?

Do you have teenage girls, if not good luck dealing with people who are half your age and twice a crafty and smart.

Yikes. Where to begin.

Sep 26, 2018, 2:56 PM

"I never said that, you said that. "

You didn't say it directly but it was certainly implied.

"came to you with that story today would you not question why she(they) continued to attend such a dangerous party which was thrown by known rapist?"
"No respectable girl would hang out or around a bunch of violent rapist and druggies like she's presenting Judge, Kavanaugh and their buddies to be."

"No respectable girl". So was their attendance considered consent to everything that might happen afterwards?

I said she was a slut. If she was indeed a slut she presented herself as a moral example of womanhood to get those credentials listed in her sworn testimony. If she lied there how can anyone trust anything she says?

I read her entire statement and will link it below. Nowhere does she make any claims as to her own morality. Your premise is way off base on this point.

Do you have teenage girls, if not good luck dealing with people who are half your age and twice a crafty and smart.

I don't have a teenage daughter yet, but I'm glad you won't be having any more.

wow....just read that for first time.

Sep 26, 2018, 3:15 PM

That’s the worst smoking gun I’ve ever seen.

According to that she:

-Accuses him of acting like a high school boy around girls in a social setting. (Calling a girl a bish or a hoare and popping a bra strap or two would meet her descriptions of his activity)
-“became aware of” but didn’t actively observe him spiking punch and forming rape trains. (This is called rumor, innuendo, and hearsay—-high school is rife with it)
-was apparently sexually assaulted at a party where BK also (gasp) attended,and despite him being a serial party rapist did not take part in her assault.

This is so weak.....BK wasn’t even my choice out of Trump’s final three so it’s not like I’m being willfully naive——this is just rotten to the core and making a mockery out of our most important institutions.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You may want to read that again Obed, you're not really

Sep 26, 2018, 3:25 PM

summarizing it accurately.

I’ve read it twice now....that’s enough. It’s a

Sep 26, 2018, 3:31 PM

$50 legalistic way of saying the same thing I said.

In her own words, she has zero, again, zero first hand knowledge/observation of BK facilitating or performing a sexual assault....period. It’s a bunch of “learned of’s” and “became aware of’s”.

God help us if our future employability is now based on rumors about us in high school.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prod should be solid.

Sep 26, 2018, 3:40 PM

You keep glossing over that last point number 13.

By those standards, everyone in Chimney Ridge is guilty

Sep 26, 2018, 3:57 PM

of basically every drug/alcohol felony known to man, and probably a little rape too.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m addressing 13 directly.

Sep 26, 2018, 4:00 PM [ in reply to Prod should be solid. ]

“Where they were present” is the phrase you need to hone in on.

What does this mean? They were on the same block as the assault? In the same house? At the same party? In the room? Involved directly? If it were the latter two you can bet your sweet azzz it would have more specifically said so, but it didn’t. It was as ominous-sounding as they could legally make it while still being vague and meaningless.

I bet you and I both were “present” at some high school parties where illegal stuff happened but had no part in. It’s a fluff statement.

If she’s accusing them of participating in her sexual assault in any way, shape, or form she would have said it....she didn’t.

It means they were present at a gang rape

Sep 26, 2018, 4:19 PM

but you're right it may not mean they participated in the gang rape, or at least, it can be spun that way. But knowingly being at a gang rape isn't much better than participating in the gang rape itself, imo.

Then wasn't she just as guilty as they were during previous

Sep 26, 2018, 4:25 PM

gang rapes?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

maybe she shouldn't be on the Supreme Court either?***

Sep 26, 2018, 4:26 PM

Yeah, I would question the judgement of a woman

Sep 26, 2018, 4:31 PM

who continued to go to parties with people who were known to gang rape others.

but not the judgment of Brett Kavanaugh?***

Sep 26, 2018, 4:41 PM

Well yeah, if the rape parties actually happened

Sep 26, 2018, 4:56 PM

You don't doubt the honesty of someone who witnessed multiple gang rapes, yet continued to go to these events with the same people when she obviously was at risk of being gang raped herself though?

It's a dumb thing to do, but doesn't mean she's lying***

Sep 26, 2018, 5:04 PM

you just added “knowingly”

Sep 26, 2018, 4:27 PM [ in reply to It means they were present at a gang rape ]

She never said knowingly, much less willingly as it pertained to her experience.

She’s not coming forward to make BK’s life easier.....she’s not going to purposely pussyfoot around in her statements. If they’re vague and nebulous, it’s because there was nothing specific to implicate.

A lot of us in this room went to a lot of high school and college parties where a lot of stuff happened that we had no part in or knowledge of. I’d bet a lot that by her definition, many of us were “present at” sexual assaults. Doesn’t mean we are rapists....that’s not how it works.

She said she witnessed the following:

Sep 26, 2018, 4:37 PM

Kavanaugh and Judge made efforts to get girls drunk with the intention of gang ###### them. She says she has a "firm" recollection of seeing boys lined up waiting to go into a room to have their "turn" with the girl and that included Kavanaugh and Judge. She says she was a victim of one of these rapes where Kavanaugh was present. The wording is specific enough where it's clear she's not simply saying she and Kavanaugh were at a party where these things might have taken place, she is saying she was raped and that Kavanaugh was present at that rape. That doesn't seem like she's being very nebulous to me.

Apologies if I'm wrong, but aren't you a lawyer?

Sep 26, 2018, 4:46 PM

Words have meanings, especially when used for purposes like this. Her words only match the meanings you're assigning if inference and supposition is utilized. You don't have to use inference and supposition in a proper deposition....that's the point, to spell things out explicitly and remove room for interpretation.

If she doesn't say they were in the room when her assault occurred, it means they weren't in the room. If she doesn't say they raped her, they didn't rape her. She purposely chooses "present at". Cheese and rice, my mom was "present at" my birth, but so was the hospital cafeteria lady.

If she knows their unspoken "intentions", then she has the gift of mind-reading.

If she knows what was going on behind a closed door, then she has the gift of x-ray vision. There's so much speculation in her deposition as to make it meaningless.

I'm not a lawyer and there is a possibility I'm wrong...

Sep 26, 2018, 5:00 PM

but I think there is enough information to at least warrant trying to find out more information about what happened and not just dismiss it out of hand.

Has Kavanaugh's friend Judge been interviewed or given testimony as to his side? (This lady also says she told two other people about the incident, have they been interviewed?)

Re: I never said that, you said that.

Sep 26, 2018, 5:24 PM [ in reply to I never said that, you said that. ]

Wonder why men, abused as boys by Catholic priest don't talk about for decades? They ##### too?

Re: If all that happened the girls who attended those...

Sep 26, 2018, 5:22 PM [ in reply to If all that happened the girls who attended those... ]

You can attack me or make one of your short quips about this but you know I've stated facts. If you have or have had no teenage daughters you don't know chit.

Let's say you're right. Then are you saying those teenage girls got what they deserved? That even if a 16 year old "slut", it's ok to drug her and gang rape her?

That's a pis-poor defense of Kavanaugh.

If all that happened the girls who attended those...

Sep 26, 2018, 2:28 PM [ in reply to *spins wheel* Victim Blaming ]

The victims and the rapists usually stay quiet, and many

Sep 26, 2018, 2:40 PM [ in reply to If your daughter(s), if you have any,... ]

times the actual truth about what goes on at parties doesn’t come out until weeks later.

Re: Thought so initially but it’s becoming apparent

Sep 26, 2018, 2:23 PM [ in reply to Thought so initially but it’s becoming apparent ]

That's what you're told to believe. Most can see this is just typical dem behavior when they're losing a campaign:

Realize they're losing.
Call in a rape accusation.
Where "victims" never talked about it before their party started losing.

This has happened 4 times since 2016. They pull the same thing every single time.

LOL. Sometimes I’m envious of your ability

Sep 26, 2018, 2:42 PM

to see everything black and white with no nuance.

Confirm him NOW. Enough is enough.

Sep 26, 2018, 1:43 PM

Republicans need to grow a set of nuts and push his confirmation through. End this #### show once and for all.

Replies: 53
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic