Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
3mm people live in Nevada
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

3mm people live in Nevada

Nov 6, 2020, 7:53 AM

and they can’t even get it right. They have like 14 people that live between Reno and Vegas. If you have ever driven that route you will know what I am saying.

The fact that Nevada is counting and counting and counting is a complete joke.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, the longer this drags out

Nov 6, 2020, 8:00 AM

The weirder it seems (not claiming fraud)

I think the optics are bad in an election that we all knew would be weird enough on it’s own

Also have seen a lot of “if your ballot was rejected in GA, you still have time to correct” stuff on social media. I haven’t fact checked it, but it’s pretty rampant

It’s all just odd and I’m definitely on the side of letting it play out and we will see

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah, the longer this drags out

Nov 6, 2020, 9:27 AM

fluff,

In GA, if your ballot was rejected for some reason, you have until Nov. 6th to appeal that rejection. That might include correcting whatever got the ballot rejected in the first place.

Thanks for the info

Nov 6, 2020, 12:38 PM

I figured it was accurate, but didn’t know the specifics

Googlenet coming through again!

Re: 3mm people live in Nevada

Nov 6, 2020, 9:26 AM

Manac,

There are 3 factors contributing to the long count in Nevada. It took me five minutes to find this out. you could have easily done the same, but you WANT to scream fraud, rather than find out what is actually happening.

1. Nevada law says that mail-in ballots cannot be counted until election day.

2. Nevada mails ballots to all of its registered voters - they had a massive number of mail-in ballots this year due to Covid-19. Mail-in votes take much longer to count than the data from day-of voting machines.

3. Any ballot postmarked by Nov. 3rd AND received by Nov. 10th has to be counted. So Nevada has not even received all of their ballots yet.

BTW, the vast majority of votes yet to be counted are from Clark County (Las Vegas). It is the 13th largest county in the US and is home to 2.3 million people. So maybe you could understand why it might take awhile to count all of the mail-in ballots - that is if you were even slightly open to empirical evidence and rational thinking.

More information now coming in on this.

Nov 6, 2020, 9:36 AM

It looks like the counting would have been over by now, but pollworkers were delayed by the appearance of three mischeivous leprechauns. These fantastical creatures, all of whom were invisible, made no sound as they crept around the polling places, possibly looking for gold but details are still unknown as to their motives or how anyone was able to detect them at all. One theory is that you can see their hats, but let's not speculate until more facts come in.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

I've driven that route. It's bat country.***

Nov 6, 2020, 9:45 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic