Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LOL!!! Again. Yesterday I read on some coot site, that the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

LOL!!! Again. Yesterday I read on some coot site, that the

May 13, 2017, 8:42 AM

coot players felt disrespected by our team last year, and they were going to bring it this year. It did not mention anything about feeling ABUSED. Personally, if I would have gotten beaten by 49 points, knowing that the other team called off the dogs halfway n the 3rd quarter, I would have felt abused.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wonder if the chickenplayers felt disrespected by

May 13, 2017, 8:55 AM

the miniscule crowd that showed up for their Spring Game?????

the self-appointed "Greatest Fans" indeed!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wonder if the chickenplayers felt disrespected by

May 13, 2017, 12:01 PM

Not the Coot fans fault really for that poultry ...err , paltry Spring Game turnout .
There was a Saturday trailer-skirt blowout sale at the Gaston Aluminum Home Mega Mart , and there was really nothing they could do to resist .
All colors and various widths , 75 percent off .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Wonder if the chickenplayers felt disrespected by

May 13, 2017, 8:56 AM

the miniscule crowd that showed up for their Spring Game?????

the self-appointed "Greatest Fans" indeed!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Makes ya wonder why they didn't bring it last year...

May 13, 2017, 8:59 AM

On the road at your rival's place, prime time game, chance to play in a bowl game not located in Birmingham or Shreveport, opportunity to crush your enemy's playoff chances...

And they came out softer than a 12-pack of Charmin.

Disrespected? We HAD to take the foot off the pedal otherwise we woulda put up triple digits on the coots. And that's not exaggerating. Play first team o and d all game long and not let up and I know we crack 100. Not being respected? More like showing mercy!

~JKB

Re: Makes ya wonder why they didn't bring it last year...

May 13, 2017, 9:40 AM

Lol "softer than a 12 pack of Charmin"

Re: LOL!!! Soooo quiet down here

May 13, 2017, 9:03 AM

in coot country. Like they are on death row or something. They see the future...and it ain't good!

Headed down the country today. Won't be a coot in sight down there and if juan shows up they real careful not to mention that other school, LOL!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL!!! Soooo quiet down here

May 13, 2017, 2:12 PM

Chicken fans have just had their "spurs up" tour by Muscrap. They firmly believe eight or nine wins are in store! Maybe if they played FCS foes! At the moment most want to fire Holbrook for a poor baseball season, especially having lost three straight series to Clemson.

I am convinced their football squad will be 5-7 at best by season's end, but if their "great" QB gets injured somewhere matters could be much worst. A 3-9 outcome would not surprise me.

Go Tigers!

35-0 at half is abused and disrespectful plus it means

May 13, 2017, 9:23 AM

Clemson is yo daddy.

Re: 35-0 at half is abused and disrespectful plus it means

May 13, 2017, 9:28 AM

216 offers out and counting. Do they really think that by throwing hundreds of offers they will actually catch a few good ones? Nope, they'll get the ones that aren't offered by schools that really play football. "Muschamp will coach them up". LOL What a joke.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

217 they offered my kid too

May 13, 2017, 5:24 PM

she doesn't even play football

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When you let people abuse you, disrespect usually comes

May 13, 2017, 9:36 AM

for free.

maybe they need some therapy?

May 13, 2017, 9:52 AM

If they have an issue, here's a tissue. Wussies!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Mike Williams only gave number 7 a piggy back ride.

May 13, 2017, 9:57 AM

They all wanted rides.

yep they were standing around waiting for their turn

May 13, 2017, 5:27 PM

but 7 was selfish and took the ride himself

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL!!! Again. Yesterday I read on some coot site, that the

May 13, 2017, 10:02 AM

I like it that our guys beat the crap out of the Gamecocks on offense, defense and special teams AND that the Gamecocks are saying 'Never Again' and 'Game on' and 'they disrespected us.'

This sounds to me like following a spanking/butt whipping by Daddy, the kid then says over and over, "That didn't hurt a bit."

You just know the followup butt whipping is going to be intense.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our seniors were taking soccer-style ovations in the 4th.

May 13, 2017, 10:08 AM

Used to be soccer was one of the few sports where you'd take your superstars off at the end of a game you were dominating, just so they could get some ovations from the crowd.

You can't really do that in football unless you've not only got a 40-or-so-point lead, but also at least two of your timeouts...which is a red-flag sign that the opponent has had a really, really bad day and the game was over at halftime.

If the Gamecocks want Dabo to not do that, the solution is pretty simple. Keep the margin under 40 points, and make us actually use those timeouts at some point in the second half. And guess what, Dabo won't be able to call timeouts to take his seniors out so they can collect ovations from the crowd; they'll actually have to stay in and, you know, finish the game. Or at least get subbed out in a normal rotation.

Well, we did beat them by 4 points on a TD..

May 13, 2017, 10:17 AM

with one second to go in the National Championship so they can't yell SEC, SEC, this year.

Remember...Hot Chicken Soup

May 13, 2017, 10:58 AM

Is always tasty in cold November..unless you prefer Bessinger's BBQ.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If they want respect they need to stop us from scoring and

May 13, 2017, 12:23 PM

sacking baby boy Bentley. They wanted us to play down to their level?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well they did stop us from sacking Bentley***

May 13, 2017, 5:31 PM

Yep. Put his butt on the safety bench.***

May 13, 2017, 8:43 PM

Where's the disrespect in each team playing to its potential

May 13, 2017, 2:27 PM

The fact is, they were disrespected by Spurrier who got them into this mess. And, they did not hire wisely in replacing him.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: Where's the disrespect in each team playing to its potential

May 13, 2017, 4:17 PM

As my late Father, class of 1944, said in life; "respect is earned." If Usuck players felt disrespected then I suggest they figure out how to change the outcome of the next contest in the series. Otherwise I see a repeat of last year in the form of a loss. Talent and coaching go a long way in determining who wins. Desire will only take you so far.

Go Tigers!

Re: Where's the disrespect in each team playing to its potential

May 14, 2017, 6:51 AM [ in reply to Where's the disrespect in each team playing to its potential ]

ROTFLMAO, Spurrier put lipstick on a chicken. When he said "two more years", recruits realized the lipstick would run out. Coots should just embrace the curse.

Feeling disrespected...

May 13, 2017, 5:54 PM

and actually being able to do something (anything) about it, are two entirely different things.

Clemson is going to kick $CU a$$ up and down the field again in 2017. It may not be another 56-7 beat down, but the game won't be close and there isn't a friggin' thing they can do about it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Don't know about the team, but I sure disrespected them

May 13, 2017, 9:33 PM

Turned to my kids in the 2nd quarter and said, "They should be embarrassed to bring that team up here. They are playing like a high school team."

Frankly, they disrespected us by bring that crap effort.

Muschamp shoulda asked for a

May 14, 2017, 9:56 AM

Running clock in the second half like scst coach did. I may be wrong and have to eat my words but i just don't see clemson vs SC being competitive for years to come if we dont play like we did during the 5peat where we self destructed almost every game. Even Spurrier said something along the lines of "they have a very good football team but for some reason they don't play well against us".

Re: Muschamp shoulda asked for a

May 14, 2017, 10:03 AM

Also, coot fans like to point out that they are a young team but so are we. Once again we only have 14-15 seniors this year. We are a sophomore/junior team with ALOT of young talent coming in. Only difference is, with the exception of a few players, they dont have alot of young talent coming in.

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic