Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If any of yall have connections to Augusta National and
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 516

If any of yall have connections to Augusta National and

Nov 12, 2020, 10:10 AM

can get me and friend of mine out there to play the course and the par 3 course as well one day, shoot me a message on here.

It's been on my bucket list for several years now, but I haven't had the opportunity. I'm a good golfer and pretty quick player... won't hold up the course or anything like that, sand my divots, repair my ball marks, etc.

I know it's probably a long shot, considering the upper deck discussions yall have (I've never been up there) but I'm to the point now where I'm just gonna start asking people.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

since we are asking for stuff

Nov 12, 2020, 10:15 AM

when covid is just another virus, can someone get me sideline passes for a home foosball game? I really want to try to avoid getting trucked by players running out of bounds and I want to smell the ESPN women sideline reporters

tanks in advance

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Good luck and it cannot hurt to ask

Nov 12, 2020, 10:24 AM

I knew a few of my older co-workers that played it in the 70's - one of them was very good friends with Hootie. They were ok golfers, but not great.

So back then, probably still true, you used a Masters caddie. This foursome was also a hoot and loved telling stories about each other, so the best of these golfers (he was a club champion around that time) was playing a hole and he asks the caddie to "club him" - caddie's response "I don't know, I have not seen you hit one yet." Never lived that down around the office.

They were playing 12 and no one was on the green, the oldest guy says he is going to still par the hole and they all took the bet, he skulled his chip shot, but right at the flagstick, it dropped dead and he made the putt. He bragged about that for years.

Had one of them told me me putted on his wood floor to practice for the greens. LOL.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Others I know that have played there are volunteers

Nov 12, 2020, 10:31 AM

and they get a day on the course, or at least they did.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great Idea. Also, if anyone here has Jennifer Anniston's

Nov 12, 2020, 10:26 AM

phone number and maybe a way to introduce us, my wife said she can join us for a threesome. I'm pretty good at sex and won't cum too fast so she will probably have a good time.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

345-222-5467***

Nov 12, 2020, 10:29 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

How's your wife look?

Nov 12, 2020, 10:51 AM

Willing to trade? I'm a good shagger and pretty quick....won't hold up the course or anything like that. Will also repair my marks and fill in any divots.

I too an at the point where I'm just going to ask.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 516
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic