»
Topic: 34 & 10 scare me the most.
Replies: 10   Last Post: Oct 31, 2015 9:07 PM by: clemson_tgr®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 10  

34 & 10 scare me the most.

[1]
Posted: Oct 31, 2015 8:35 PM

10 just cannot cover the back & 34 absolutely refuses to hold onto the ball. The D giving up points today, I'm ok with. The offense is humming...but I cringe when I see 10 in coverage and anytime I see 34 touch the ball.

Re: 34 & 10 scare me the most.

emoji_events [5]
Posted: Oct 31, 2015 8:37 PM

34 fumbled when the ground caused it. And he scored a touchdown later. Get over it, he's 18 years old. What were you doing at 18? Leave the kids alone. They will learn from their mistakes and move forward.

military_donation.jpg

I'm not beating the kids up, but those fears are

Posted: Oct 31, 2015 8:41 PM

just football. 18 or not, 34 has been a fumbling machine all year. You'd think the kid was on the take as much as he puts it on the ground.

Re: I'm not beating the kids up, but those fears are

[1]
Posted: Oct 31, 2015 8:53 PM

Think about that for a second. The kid is 18. He fumbles. It's easy for you to say he's on the take but his emotions and desire to make a big play overwhelm his training so he forgets to tuck it. My point is that if we have to nitpick these things, then we're not doing too bad. We used to lose these games. Enjoy the win.

Posted: Oct 31, 2015 8:41 PM

Your right on 34-)Rae Rae

2 lost fumbled punts this season

2 lost fumbles on after the catch runs

1 play that would have been a key change to the game

Renfro would be a better kick off man (better hands and faster)

34 should sit and learn when games are out of reach

the other frosh are 18 and 19 years old and have better skills at ball management

can't imagine 10 covering cook out the backfield...

[2]
Posted: Oct 31, 2015 8:38 PM

We may have to spy with the likes of Kearse...tj...blanks...odaniel...etc

[2]
Posted: Oct 31, 2015 8:39 PM

Well, you certainly have to ##### about something. I mean there's no way we as fans can be happy with a gutty win. It's called a mismatch for a reason and I think bulware did okay with it.

Boulware is a beast against the run but awful in coverage.

[1]
Posted: Oct 31, 2015 8:42 PM

Really though only two teams have been able to exploit that (ND and State), and its because we couldn't consistently get to their QBs, and both were very mobile and hard to get down when we did get there.

2020 white level member

Guess Coach V needs to coach him up.

[1]
Posted: Oct 31, 2015 8:46 PM

I have confidence that this issue will get solved. Maybe Boulware needs to pancake these RBs.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Oct 31, 2015 8:54 PM

Agreed. Ray is sloppy with the ball at times, but he is true freshman. I love B.B.'s aggression, but at times tonight he looked like he regressed two years. Both big runs plays were sprung because he was out of position.

Texas A&M should scare you more

[1]
Posted: Oct 31, 2015 9:07 PM

2020 white level member

Replies: 10  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: SEASON TICKETS FOR 2021 Lower Deck Section T, row 18, seats 5 & 7, plus a parking pass. $1900

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1440 people have read this post