Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
3 Strait wins over a top 10 SEC team on the line!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 883

3 Strait wins over a top 10 SEC team on the line!

Nov 27, 2013, 10:32 PM

That will surely put an extra sting on them after a Clemson victory! I know they brag about 4 in a row, like we've never done that before. But there is a lot to be accomplished and put a damper on that 4 game winning streak than just a win. All they will want to say is the same things we use to say, "its about time", "Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then" ect. But you end a 4 game win streak, by accomplishing other things on top of that to they're expense. That will surely get under they're skin. Longest home winning streak, Shaw never losing at home, sending Clowney out with a lost, another BCS bowl game. To me there is enough on the line to wipe out those 4 wins.

OPEN UP A CAN TIGERS!! Leave NO DOUBT!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When we beat them, can we say we've won 4 in a row then?

Nov 27, 2013, 10:47 PM

I mean, aren't they team SEC?

Re: When we beat them, can we say we've won 4 in a row then?

Nov 27, 2013, 10:54 PM

To accomplish this feat would be pretty amazing. The fact that we aren't even in the SEC and have a shot to do this in a 1 year span says a lot. Most SEC teams other than Alabama haven't even accomplished this.

i doubt an sec team has ever played 3 straight, top-10 sec

Nov 28, 2013, 1:48 AM

teams . if they are 1 of the highly ranked teams themselves, they have no chance to.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i doubt an sec team has ever played 3 straight, top-10 sec

Nov 28, 2013, 2:04 AM

You do realize you're crediting the Coots, don't you? Geez the morons on this board. Quit with the SEC we beat you finally posts. If we did this every year, we wouldn't be talking like this and the ACC would be the premier conference. Man, I don't understand some people.

Re: i doubt an sec team has ever played 3 straight, top-10 sec

Nov 28, 2013, 2:06 AM

#1 - how?

#2 - I saw what you typed, but all I ended up actually reading was "cluck, cluck, cluck."

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lambcock, i didn't say y'all DESERVED to be in the top-10,

Nov 28, 2013, 3:21 AM [ in reply to Re: i doubt an sec team has ever played 3 straight, top-10 sec ]

the sec media bias put y'all there. and after saturday night's game y'all won't be. by sunday afternoon when the polls come out, y'all will no longer be in the top-10,but we'll still be getting a new tombstone erected in our "graveyard".

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geez the morons on this board

Nov 28, 2013, 9:04 AM [ in reply to Re: i doubt an sec team has ever played 3 straight, top-10 sec ]

Is that why you are here? To be #1.. of something?

A win on Saturday would be the 3rd win in the "3 straight"

Nov 28, 2013, 2:01 AM [ in reply to When we beat them, can we say we've won 4 in a row then? ]

OP is counting his chickens before they hatch. ;)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 883
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic