Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Odds on us making it thru w/o any cancellations?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Odds on us making it thru w/o any cancellations?

Sep 22, 2020, 4:07 PM

Given that it could be us with a high number of positives, or our opponent, seems like it will be tough for any team to make it through the end of the season with no cancellations or rescheduled games.

That should hurt the B1G as they have no open dates built in, but then, the sports media seems to be infatuated with them so it probably wouldn't matter.

At least we have more games to work with. Crazy times.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think we hold up our end of things, but we unfortunately

Sep 22, 2020, 4:13 PM

have no control of what happens to our opposition. Being as there are already cancellations happening, I certainly wouldn't want to bet on us not having one as well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think we hold up our end of things, but we unfortunately

Sep 22, 2020, 4:58 PM

I agree. I am not worried about Clemson.

220 or 221 is what I'll say. Whatever it takes.***

Sep 22, 2020, 4:14 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: 220 or 221 is what I'll say. Whatever it takes.***

Sep 22, 2020, 4:50 PM

TU for Mr. Mom reference - seldom seen, but a funny movie none the less.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class of '87

Slim to none. With in person classes starting today and

Sep 22, 2020, 4:21 PM

the fans on campus and in the stands for home games, and the cooler weather forcing more people indoors more often, I don't see us making it through a whole season, much less not having to cancel or reschedule at least one game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Slim to none. With in person classes starting today and

Sep 22, 2020, 4:30 PM

It will be a miracle if this season makes it to eight games. America has not accepted The severity of this pandemic and it likely get worse as the winter nears. But,only old people like me die, so who gives a shyatt? Washington certainly doesn’t,

Sep 22, 2020, 4:41 PM

No, there was that young person that died without underlying conditions. So we are all going to die.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Sep 22, 2020, 4:46 PM

There has been more than one!

Sep 22, 2020, 4:55 PM

See?, that’s terrifying.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Maybe you should take Krav, that seems to help, or so I hear***

Sep 22, 2020, 4:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Slim to none. With in person classes starting today and ]

Re: Maybe you should take Krav, that seems to help, or so I hear***

Sep 22, 2020, 4:49 PM

I’m not concerned. I have great respect for the medical community. Less for those who thrive for political control.

Seriously. That is your take

Sep 22, 2020, 7:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Slim to none. With in person classes starting today and ]

No one is taking this seriously or doesn’t care?

Most offices are not back to even 50% occupancy, tens of millions out of work, spending money trying to help everyone make ends meet, moved quicker of drugs/treatments than ever before in the history of the world, will
have a vaccine in record time, yadayadayada.

I find your post not only ridiculous and untruthful but sad and insulting.

Government is not here to solve every problem (surprising to most I know) but generally, has done a good job since China unleashed this on the world.

And for the record, I am almost 60 and my wife is a recent cancer survivor.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgtbn_110.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Seriously. That is your take

Sep 22, 2020, 8:33 PM

This is exactly the type of thing that a federal government is best suited to address. The current administration failed miserably.

The Trump Plague.

Sep 22, 2020, 5:07 PM [ in reply to Slim to none. With in person classes starting today and ]

Just for the record, walking around on Saturday, I saw more students not wearing masks than fans. I was shocked.

Re: Odds on us making it thru w/o any cancellations?

Sep 22, 2020, 4:26 PM

95%

Sep 22, 2020, 7:28 PM

I’ll go the other way. I think we may have a better chance than you think. All of the positive tests in the summer may have us ahead of the curve. Remember Dabo being accused of forcing the herd immunity?

Sep 22, 2020, 7:35 PM

63.17%

Sep 22, 2020, 8:53 PM

I honestly think we were fortunate to have 37 cases during the off-season. Hopefully the ones who already had it have built up an immunity to it.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic