Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For all the Veterans on TigerNet
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

For all the Veterans on TigerNet

Feb 7, 2016, 12:09 PM

Thank you for serving this great nation. Thanks for being the backbone, and the reason we are free. God bless you all!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: For all the Veterans on TigerNet

Feb 7, 2016, 12:17 PM

Thank You.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 7, 2016, 12:27 PM

Thank you! All gave some, some gave all!!!!!!

Thank you for your support

Feb 7, 2016, 12:39 PM

Veterans and currently serving military members appreciate all of the heartfelt support.

Re: Thank you for your support

Feb 7, 2016, 5:51 PM

All of my close buddies from WW2 have passed on but I remain in contact with the children of three. What a joy to share stories about their Dad and they are so appreciative to learn more about their Dad. Those were some super guys. I was recalled for the Korean War and remain in close contact with three company members, one of whom lives in Scotland. We share stories of our time together, the good times and the bad.Our company was composed of five teams of about 25 men each and assigned to a division or other unit. We were so scattered I was with each one of these men for no longer than a couple of months.

Thanks to all of you for your well wishes.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you sir a part of "The greatest generation "

Feb 7, 2016, 8:35 PM

I am in awe of your generation's patriotic and swlfless service. On a side note: I have an uncle who was in Korea back in 1951 and he never mentioned anything about his experiences over there. Not even to his kids. It wasnt until I got atationed over there that he ever spoke about it and i was honored that he opened up to me. He was reported MIA but managed to make his way back to safety. He was a mortarman with 24th infantry. My details may be a bit rusty but my heartfelt appreciation goes out to him and every Soldier whom served during that time. Thank you can never be enough. You all paved the way for all of us. All of f America is indebted to you.

I didn't join till 2010, but thank you... ;~)***

Feb 7, 2016, 12:59 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I didn't join till 2010, but thank you... ;~)***

Feb 7, 2016, 1:05 PM

Thank you for kind words.

I've had and have supported many family members in the

Feb 7, 2016, 1:15 PM

service. I don't have to 'talk' about it. Most of them don't, anyway.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I've had and have supported many family members in the

Feb 7, 2016, 9:13 PM

There is one topic discussed by those who served in Korea during the winter of 1950-51 and that was the weather, it was COLD. We didn't have a thermometer but those near us that did have one said it got down to 37 below zero F. Our nose would run and it would freeze on our face. I've never been a fan of cold weather since those days.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 7, 2016, 1:31 PM

Thanks and amen!

Feb 7, 2016, 1:38 PM

Thank you! People like you make it worth it it. Thanks for your appreciation.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

First off,

Feb 7, 2016, 2:04 PM

Thank you for the kind words, but it's an Honor & Privilege to serve this great Nation. Second, PLEASE EVERYONE ON TIGERNET, VOTE FOR SOMEONE THAT'S GOING TO TAKE CARE OF THE VETS! The VA is broken! Believe it or not, EVERY vote counts! Please get out and vote. A lot of people have lost their lives so you can have this privilege.

Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Thank You!***

Feb 7, 2016, 3:20 PM

Feb 7, 2016, 3:21 PM

Thank you.

Thank you brother

Feb 7, 2016, 4:11 PM

We appreciate that deeply.

I'll be visiting monuments and memorials in Washington DC

Feb 7, 2016, 4:18 PM

on a five day trip there in a couple of weeks that were built since my last tourist visit.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aim High!

Feb 7, 2016, 9:37 PM

My admiration to all the younger servicemen who have carried out our fight against terror in the past 20 or so years.

Amazing young Americans enduring some brutal conditions.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

I thought you were referring to those with the most posts.

Feb 7, 2016, 9:40 PM

Glad I was wrong. :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

21 year US NAVY

Feb 7, 2016, 9:49 PM

I was as proud to wear my uniform as I was serbing my country. It still hurts me that we still have to fight for recognition. They speak about us on tv but in real life its totally different.

Re: 21 year US NAVY

Feb 8, 2016, 6:00 PM

Yep, back in my day of the military, we were called baby killers when we come back home in the US Of A!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 8, 2016, 10:08 AM

thank you from an e-6 tank commander.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic