Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
2017 Class is shaping up to be the...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 3,463

2017 Class is shaping up to be the...

Jan 31, 2016, 10:53 PM

whitest class since the 60s. Six commits and six white guys.

But seriously, remember when we were signing elite talent at the skill positions but only bringing in 2 and 3 star linemen. We're now bringing in elite talent at every position.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 2017 Class is shaping up to be the...

Jan 31, 2016, 10:58 PM

You had to go there, didn't you.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 31, 2016, 11:04 PM

lol

Jan 31, 2016, 11:08 PM

Sorry but that sounds a bit racist. What difference does the skin color make as long as they're great FB players. We don't need those types of associations on T-Net

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 31, 2016, 11:10 PM

You take things way too seriously if you think that was a racist comment.

It just stood out when I pulled up a list of our 2017 class with pics. It's a bit unusual.

I want the best players in the country. I couldn't care less about their race, as long as they have good character and represent Clemson University well.

Jan 31, 2016, 11:23 PM

I too want us to bring in the best athletes in every sport period. That said bringing up race is tasteless. I love sarcasm l, but when it reguards race it has no place for it in society today. Tnet is THE Clemson website. Potential recruits and their family's follow what's posted here.

I do have a sense of humor, but that's a terrible way to start a post, joking or not.

Go Tigers!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2016, 12:45 AM [ in reply to Re: 2017 Class is shaping up to be the... ]

Oh come on people. Is it a racist thing to mention race?? when did that happen? and this from an African American. it was a joke, I think it was a funny one, but you can disagree on that, but that doesn't make it racist

Please came the @#$! down

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Abolish Qualified Immunity

Feb 1, 2016, 1:10 AM

Thank you Tony! Glad to see there are still some people that don't see racism behind every mention of race.

Feb 1, 2016, 1:24 AM

And what's the benefit of bringing up race? Aren't we all supposed to be equal in the eyes of God. I hope Author strikes soon.

Feb 1, 2016, 1:39 AM

Yes we are. And if you saw my ethnically diverse family you would know I take that to heart. We have two white daughters, one black daughter, and one asian daughter. I have tried to raise them not to be overly sensitive about racial issues. In other words, don't be offended when no offense was intended. Unfortunately, people today are looking for any reason to be offended.

The only thing I notice is the great young men in orange

Jan 31, 2016, 11:17 PM

and white uniforms with the tiger paw emblem giving their all for Clemson University. Proud and thankful for all of them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Hogs, black or white, want to block for TALENT

Jan 31, 2016, 11:25 PM

And we have plenty of Offensive TALENT on the squad and headed our way! Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2016, 12:52 AM

I thought the same thing. I also saw some of the other responses. Some people on this board need to get laid. Badly.

Feb 1, 2016, 5:35 AM

This gets a boo from me, sorry bud, That comment belongs in the 60's and has no place nor any bearing on this football team. You should remove it

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 3,463
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic