Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
2012 - Dabo realized what He needed to get us
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

2012 - Dabo realized what He needed to get us

Sep 14, 2017, 5:15 PM

To the promise land and back on a frequent basis. That was Alabama's dominate defense especially from the line and backers. He saw that same intensity in Coach BV - on the verge of being pushed out of OK by familial manipulation. Fast forward to today: we are "Alabama defense" but this one is the Clemson defense and it is comprised of a hell of a secondary. Only going to get better. Been there for them all. Cracked walls, etc. Now the level of confidence has evidently been raised and deservingly-so. But the fact that we barely made the top 5 after knocking off the "unbeatable" - "we got lucky" is the biggest load of crap - we strategically executed the plan to have the ball last and put them away. The only big time night game LOUISVILLE played with Jackson was last year in the valley. That game was their entire season. They knew it.
We have, yes major changes at certain positions, but majority of this team has played in these big-primetime-blackout games. Dabo has a process that no one else can emulate.

This week, we open up the offense a little more but again defense will reign supreme. A bama boy is gonna learn from his alma mater. A game-changer is going to learn from his alma mater and take the next step. That's Dabo, That is our Clemson Tigers!!!

Go Tigers!!

28-16

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 2012 - Dabo realized what He needed to get us

Sep 14, 2017, 5:27 PM

Please don't call Dabo a Bama boy, it makes my skin crawl.

That may be his Alma Mater, but he is now a Clemson man and Alumni.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic