Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
2 quick ???'s
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 651

2 quick ???'s

Oct 5, 2014, 8:10 AM

#1 Gt - Are the bees for real? No losses and looks like they have a decent shot at winning the coastal. Does Johnson rise from the ashes and save his job this year?

#2 - What if??? - What if, at the end of the season, Clemson and SCar announced a deal to switch conferences outright. We swap schedules and we enter the SEC and they return to the ACC. This is assuming, of course, that both conference offices were ok with it. Would you like that deal? I do know this much...watching the Ole Miss/Bama game and watching Scar/Uk and even UT/Fla were pretty entertaining. Yeah, I know the SEC is full of cheats and dummies, but dang I love the atmosphere and excitement their games bring.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 2 quick ???'s

Oct 5, 2014, 8:25 AM

You would have one h&ll of a time to convince Swoffy to allow that trade. As much as he hates us, he loves how Clemson and FSU makes the ACC resemble a FB conference.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GT is unbeaten, but only tested once...

Oct 5, 2014, 8:34 AM

The Jackets are much better this year, and it's a very good thing we have a few extra days to get ready for them. But in truth, they've seen only one good defense, VTech. And the Hokies lost that game by throwing the ball away.

We will take the Bees down in Atlanta.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 651
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic