»
Topic: 2 new commits
Replies: 7   Last Post: Nov 1, 2018 3:24 PM by: Danimal
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

2 new commits

[28]
Posted: Oct 12, 2018 1:02 PM

our fraternal twin grandchildren will turn 6 tomorrow,and they have both decided that CU is their college of choice.both parents(RPI-Rensselaer grads)are understandably disappointed,but this momentous decision is a testament to their grandfather's ability to indoctrinate and brainwash.now while both have been rated 5 stars by our family,none of the major recruiting services have yet considered them.they have been silent commits for some time and are planning to announce formally at their birthday party.to that end espn was contacted,and even though the kids live very close to Bristol,ct,espn chose not to cover the event-further evidence of espn's bias toward CU.now they won't be enrolling in January,but who knows how soon these 2 bright(obviously,they chose CU.) youngsters(G and B) will attend.but i'm sure that whenever they do,they will be positive contributors to CU's student body and sports programs.

)

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

Re: 2 new commits

[2]
Posted: Oct 12, 2018 2:18 PM

Tiger Family welcomes them!

Posted: Oct 12, 2018 5:24 PM

I have been pretty good at brain washing er influencing my kids, Grand kids, nieces, Nephews, Their friends and others. I take pride in that and i'm not finished yet.

2019 purple level member

Posted: Oct 12, 2018 8:41 PM

I've got my wife,daughter,son,and son-in-law all in line too.live in a small,rural town and have sent 2 local kids to CU as well.proud of that.

Posted: Oct 12, 2018 5:36 PM

Two at the time ?

You better start saving your money now , Grandpa .

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Oct 14, 2018 11:46 AM

The Bible says, “ raise up a child in the way he should go, and he will not depart from it”. That applies to daughters, as well, I’m certain. Great Job!!!!!

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Posted: Oct 14, 2018 12:59 PM

most certainly does.

Posted: Nov 1, 2018 3:24 PM

My son is currently in the 96th percentile in height for his age and very strong. I see him as a great future Tiger...in about 16 years, since he's currently two and a half.

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Wake Forest
FOR SALE: Wake Forest Tickets Section UL row S (3) $155 each OBO Section UK row M (4) $145 each OBO tex...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
5971 people have read this post