Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
2 Cents
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 834

2 Cents

Jan 4, 2021, 10:35 AM

Disclaimer* Dabo and the staff know more about football than I ever will and I do not want to go back to the Tommy West days

My 2 cents worth….

I think it is evident that Dabo constantly being in the news is a distraction and even though he has every right to speak his mind and often I agree with him it is okay sometimes to just say no comment or think about how his actions will be perceived beforehand. You have to evolve to stay on top which Saban has done and being stubborn about the transfer portal is a competitive disadvantage. This was never a championship team this year with numerous holes. The inability to consistently run the ball and propensity to give up big plays stood out. A championship team would never struggle with pathetic ACC opponents like BC, Syracuse, etc. like we did. It seemed for a while that every highly rated player for Clemson performed up to expectations but we currently have several on the roster which appear to be overrated. However, I am really excited about Tristan Leigh and am looking forward to next season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 834
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic