Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
1st post...i'll keep this short
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,198

1st post...i'll keep this short

Sep 21, 2014, 1:09 PM

Yes mistakes were made last night that cost us a chance at glory right now, but do take a moment in the next day or 2 to sympathize with Stout and LaKip.

Both had to bear a level of humiliation on a national level last night that very few of us will ever know. Not saying either should ever start another game again, but that Tiger fans shouldn't kick them while they are this far down. Keep them in your prayers if that is your thing but at least don't pile on at this point. believe me, the night is probably eating at them enough right now

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 1st post...i'll keep this short

Sep 21, 2014, 1:11 PM

how is that humiliating? he had to know it was going to happen soon. I'm sorry but he isn't ready.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great post. I agree 1000%. These are 18-22 year old kids

Sep 21, 2014, 1:13 PM

STUDENT-athletes.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 21, 2014, 1:18 PM

I do feel bad for Stoudt. I never like to see a kid benched for not being good enough...you want kids to succeed, especially ones that paid their dues like he did.

Kicker is a particularly tough position, because it sets you up to be a goat...and that's a hard, hard thing to shake once it gets started. Confidence is everything to a player and Lakip's is obviously completely in the tank right now. He didn't get a forgiving start, either, to build up his confidence...it was just straight into the shark tank against UGA and FSU, under the bright lights, on the road. Tough road to go. But he did fold...and now it's a long, tough road back for him, too. Don't envy him.

Sep 21, 2014, 1:28 PM

Chandler didn't start hot too hot either. I hope they still give Lakip some chances this year to build his confidence. I feel awful for the kid

Great post!***

Sep 21, 2014, 3:34 PM

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,198
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic