Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
1st BB game I've watched this season & surprised how good TiGs are overall...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 907

1st BB game I've watched this season & surprised how good TiGs are overall...

Feb 10, 2015, 10:29 PM

And if they had a little better inside game tonight they'd won. Dame is not a great team but smart with good fundamentals imo..but beatable. We let it slip by last 3 minutes but felt Boys gave it the good Clemson try!

GoTiGERS..get fighting!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 1st BB game I've watched this season & surprised how good TiGs are overall...

Feb 10, 2015, 11:00 PM

First game you've watched this year? Wow.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 1st BB game I've watched this season & surprised how good TiGs are overall...

Feb 11, 2015, 9:05 AM

I've only watched 3-4 max. It doesn't surprise me. When I watch, I don't really see a very good team out there. They have spurts that they play well, but for the most part, the game is littered with mistakes and failures that makes you hang your head in disgust. BB does not coach them very well IMO, so I'm still not sold on BB. Everyone else can be, and that's fine 'cause I don't care much for BBall. But for me, I'll watch a few games and hope that FB season comes soon. Maybe if I loved BBall like I do FB, I could enjoy the games a lot more.

Strange I Don't watch "any" college BB much but use to 100%..

Feb 11, 2015, 9:33 AM

Plus attended most all home games from 1959-66 while student..and after then from residence's in both Greenville & Charlotte..

But after age of 60..and living in Davidson (home of Davidson College where I attended some of their games..seeing Curry) & down at Hilton Head Island around water..I've mellowed out and been busy taking vitamins, boating, dating wild single womans, RV'ing, Shag Dancing, Enjoying Rum Runners...

Plus I wait around the Post Office parking lot every 3rd Wednesday of each month to collect my Social Security check so to start up this nice easy scenario again!

But, Clemson Football is my addiction and trumps aLL of the above..even though as a young TiGER student newspaper Sports Writer in the mid60's I covered both sports (remember The "STICK"?!).

Been there, done that..and at 73.8 I leave it in safe hands for others to have their fun with it now.

GoTiGERS..EvERYWHERE!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 11, 2015, 9:44 AM [ in reply to Re: 1st BB game I've watched this season & surprised how good TiGs are overall... ]

It kills me how someone can say they've watched 3 or 4 games and think they are qualified to judge a coaches performance.

I watch ALL televised games, seen CU play 20 times and

Feb 11, 2015, 6:34 AM

they played well tonight. Grantham had his worst game by far. Nnoko has NO offensive skills but is a good defensive presence. Notre Dame is overated and will not make it past sweet 16.

I guess the refs just let people tackle players when there is little time left.

Re: I watch ALL televised games, seen CU play 20 times and

Feb 11, 2015, 9:50 AM

turf2: I agree and add that unforced TO's cost of\us the game. We simply hand the ball over in many cases.

Feb 11, 2015, 8:54 AM

I agree!! I thought we could have won the game but became a little unsure of ourselves at the end. It seems there is one player that always has the game of his life against Clemson or they shoot lights out. Keep playing hard.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 907
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic