Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Since I'm an adult (arguable), for Fan Day all I want to do
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Since I'm an adult (arguable), for Fan Day all I want to do

Aug 19, 2013, 10:05 AM

is tell the players how much I appreciate watching some great football. They can do things I could only have dreamed of doing in my lifetime. And I can do that here - if they ever want to read it. So - THANKS guys - for some great football. Uh - I guess that's just FAN MINUTE instead of a whole day.

But the kids will enjoy, so let them have right-of-passage to the front of the line. When ALL the kids are satisfied, then any adults can get in line and take their turn.

Just my 2 cents.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When those kids start giving as much as I do to IPTAY

Aug 19, 2013, 10:09 AM

I'll let them in front of me. Until that day comes, let them cry.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

You make it sound like you give your allowence to IPTAY.

Aug 19, 2013, 10:12 AM

I know you get more than 10 bucks a year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When those kids start giving as much as I do to IPTAY

Aug 19, 2013, 10:21 AM [ in reply to When those kids start giving as much as I do to IPTAY ]

Dang - I didn't know IPTAY meant "I'm Pathetic To All Youth".

I guess you learn something new every day. For me - I love to see kids be happy, so I would never be able to give enough money to IPTAY to not allow them to go ahead of me.

I bet those crying kids would love my autographed jersey***

Aug 19, 2013, 10:26 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

is it up for bid? i'd pay a lot of $$$s to make my 5-14

Aug 19, 2013, 10:28 AM

year old happy if i had one.

A LOT of $$$$s.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You have five 14 year olds?

Aug 19, 2013, 10:36 AM

Do you also sell a convenient indoor grill?

yes

Aug 19, 2013, 10:38 AM

but only 2 are by the same woman.

i hope that's not a problem?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That reminds me

Aug 19, 2013, 10:39 AM

Next year I'm bringing my George Foreman grill to have the players autograph.

now

Aug 19, 2013, 10:41 AM

you're cookin.

with electricity***

Aug 19, 2013, 10:45 AM

if we bring a generator, maybe next year we can hang out

Aug 19, 2013, 10:49 AM

@ tigeroftheeye1's tent?

make some breakfast sammiches and toss the football.

I'm just glad women are involved.

Aug 19, 2013, 10:39 AM [ in reply to yes ]

For a minute I wondered if you didn't have them locked in the basement or something.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

how do you know

Aug 19, 2013, 10:45 AM

i have a basement?

You haven't gotten the bill from hartins yet?

Aug 19, 2013, 11:20 AM

I really need a new billing department.

Re: When those kids start giving as much as I do to IPTAY

Aug 19, 2013, 10:23 AM [ in reply to When those kids start giving as much as I do to IPTAY ]

I Agree! Kids have Youth Day! Youth Day was March 9th so all the bitchy parents should have taken the kids back in March.

They want Youth Day and Fan Day to be kids only....that's BS!

I couldn't agree more***

Aug 19, 2013, 10:25 AM

1st - 6th Graders Only***

Aug 19, 2013, 11:22 AM [ in reply to Re: When those kids start giving as much as I do to IPTAY ]

Really? Did he just say that? *****

Aug 19, 2013, 11:51 AM [ in reply to When those kids start giving as much as I do to IPTAY ]

That sense of entitlement...

Aug 19, 2013, 12:54 PM [ in reply to When those kids start giving as much as I do to IPTAY ]

is part of the problem today.

Post this sentence in the lunge for 100 quick points!

Aug 19, 2013, 10:10 AM

"When ALL the kids are satisfied, then any adults can get in line and take their turn."

Fan Days should be about kids - not adults

Aug 19, 2013, 11:19 AM

looking to meet a player or get something signed.

Adults (not talking about adults taking their kids, or the adults that just like to go to the stadium and see where their seats are at or look at any new construction work) at fan day = creepy.

You know that you'd love to mouth kiss the clown.***

Aug 19, 2013, 11:23 AM

2009_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No. I don't go to "fan days"

Aug 19, 2013, 2:04 PM

fan days are for kids

and, squeeze the ol' ballsack's moobs.***

Aug 19, 2013, 11:24 AM [ in reply to Fan Days should be about kids - not adults ]

2009_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^better listen to this one folks he knows 'creepy'***

Aug 19, 2013, 11:25 AM [ in reply to Fan Days should be about kids - not adults ]

I know these players must laugh at how grown men make

Aug 19, 2013, 2:25 PM

over them. Hey they are kids playing a game which we enjoy very, very much. They should not be worshiped.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic