Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How far is Syracuse from Buffalo/Niagra Falls.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

How far is Syracuse from Buffalo/Niagra Falls.

Jan 11, 2013, 12:44 PM

I was wondering if a trip there to include Bills game to watch Spiller was feasible,

Would you stay in Buffalo-rent a car to Syracuse or vice versa?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"The one who thinks we can and the one who thinks we can't are both right! Which one are you, son? Which one are you, son?"

161 miles. Google.***

Jan 11, 2013, 12:47 PM

It's a little more than 2.5 hours from Cuse to Niagara***

Re: How far is Syracuse from Buffalo/Niagra Falls.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=directions+syracuse+NY+to+Niagra+Falls#

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Certainly I can google that but was more interested in

Jan 11, 2013, 12:48 PM

Where the best place to stay to maximize the trip.

"The one who thinks we can and the one who thinks we can't are both right! Which one are you, son? Which one are you, son?"

Re: Certainly I can google that but was more interested in

Jan 11, 2013, 1:12 PM

There are hotels off of Transit road that would be your best bet right off of I-90 but they are not all that nice. They just built three new hotels right next to the airport (right next to where I work) which is <5 minutes from I-90 which will take you straight to Syracuse. At this point you are about 20 minutes from Orchard Park and the Bills Stadium. Let me know if you need anything else.

Jan 11, 2013, 1:08 PM

If you have any other questions about the area, let me know, I unfortunately live in this dump Buffalo, which is dubbed the arm pit of NY.

Jan 11, 2013, 1:11 PM

Your best bet is to fly into Rochester if coming from GSP. I always found Rochester flights to be cheaper than Buffalo flights, plus Syracuse is only about 1 hr and 20 minutes away from Rochester airport. I would stay in Syracuse Friday night. On Saturday you could take the 2 and a half hour trek to Buffalo and stay. If you stay in downtown Buffalo, know that Ralph Wilson Stadium (Orchard Park) is about 25 minutes away plus traffic.

If you are in Syracuse, one of the most popular places is Dinosaur BBQ. I personally think it is overrated but people love it. I think it's above average BBQ. I would recommend Pastabilities.

In Buffalo, you can basically choose between The Anchor Bar (Original Wing Place) and Duff's wings for wings. I mean if you come to Buffalo you should definitely try one of the two out. Duffs won the food network challenge and Anchor is the original. I like both. Three of my favorite places to eat in Buffalo are Chophouse (pricey), Chef's, and Fat Bob's.

Hope this info helps and please let me know if you have any other questions. I'd love to help out my fellow Tigers!

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic