Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
2016 Recuriting Class
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 4,090

2016 Recuriting Class

May 18, 2015, 7:29 PM

Is anyone aware of the number of recruits we are projected to have for the 2016 class?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

16-20***

May 18, 2015, 7:42 PM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: 16-20***

May 18, 2015, 8:10 PM

Thanks. I knew that we had to be "more selective" in this cycle. So I assume that # is 16 but if we have some high profile recruits that want to sign we will take up to 20.

Re: 16-20- things like this are never a problem

May 18, 2015, 8:38 PM

in the SEC

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have read on some website that we can take somewhere...

May 18, 2015, 7:49 PM

between 0 and 30

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have read on some website that we can take somewhere...

May 18, 2015, 8:27 PM

I would rate that post at somewhere between 0 and 0.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 18, 2015, 9:16 PM

franc's post, not Movingonup.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 18, 2015, 9:28 PM

I agree. I assume Franc's comment was intended to be sarcastic or belittling. I am glad someone pointed it out before I said anything though. The reason I ask is because each cycle depends on several factors; Scholarship players Graduating, Transferring, Redshirting, and how those numbers relate to our Recuriting strategy as a whole.

May 19, 2015, 12:07 AM

I like how our low #'s yr (over a 4-5 yr cycle) has gone up from the 12 scholarships Dabo started with. I would like to see it rise even a little more to ensure we don't miss out on some kids we'd really like but can't take due to low scholly availability.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 19, 2015, 5:40 AM

I agree 100%. Alot of people outside the ACC criticize dabo. Dabo has done a excellent job running the Clemson program. I just hope we can keep Brent Vendables on staff for 3-4 more years.

Yep most fans outside of the ACC

May 19, 2015, 6:04 AM

Accuse Dabo and Clemson of cheating because of all the good recruits we get. They just don't understand how well Dabo sells Clemson and the family atmosphere we have is something that is very attractive to recruits and their parents. Urban Meyer said it best when he was a commentator for Clemson vs auburn in 2011, he said "when i was at FL i never understood why Clemson got so many great athletes but now that i got to see the campus, its very easy to see why Clemson is very attractive to recruits".

very wise to be cautious....

May 19, 2015, 8:05 AM [ in reply to Re: I have read on some website that we can take somewhere... ]

And this info listed in this post is stuff that never gets talked about. I'm here to lift people up like Josh Gronin

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thanks for making that clear....

May 19, 2015, 8:03 AM [ in reply to Re: I have read on some website that we can take somewhere... ]

Your friends have trouble following along

does your condition make it difficult to walk?***

May 19, 2015, 7:59 AM [ in reply to Re: I have read on some website that we can take somewhere... ]

Re: 2016 Recuriting Class

May 19, 2015, 12:21 AM

Probably about as many as scar has lost lol

Re: 2016 Recuriting Class

May 19, 2015, 5:49 AM

I clearly realize the South Carolina is our arch rival and I want to beat them every single year. They have had some terrible luck on the recuriting trail over the past 6 months. We have benefited from some of thier instability (Mark Fields) but geez let's hope that it doesn't get much worse. I enjoy the good games and hype leading up to it. . If they go 3-9 or worse the rivalry will not be as intriging. Once I again I want to win each game by two touchdowns every year. But Spurrier has 5 years at most left at SCAR (and that's being generous ). Post Spurrier will be ugly for the gamecocks. we should enjoy the next couple years and appreciate them.

The best situation to make the coot game more meaningful

May 19, 2015, 5:55 AM

would be to have them show up 0-11 and leave 0-12. Hanging number 21 on the coots was awesome.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 4,090
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic