Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
16-1 and then got swept . What happened?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

16-1 and then got swept . What happened?

Mar 19, 2018, 9:39 AM

I think we still have a good team but I didn’t see the sweep coming. That sucked.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They probably had issues with the

Mar 19, 2018, 9:41 AM

sun getting in their eyes since D-Rad made them give their hats to the basketball team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I blame the students for this

Mar 19, 2018, 9:50 AM

If they would just pony up and actually pay for tickets to games, maybe our athletic department could afford to buy ALL Of our student athletes their own hats, instead of making everybody share the same set

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this made me lol***

Mar 19, 2018, 11:06 AM [ in reply to They probably had issues with the ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: 16-1 and then got swept . What happened?

Mar 19, 2018, 9:45 AM

Looks like it might be the basketball team instead of the baseball team making it to Omaha.

Mar 19, 2018, 9:47 AM

OK, that's funny!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So the Tigers make the Sweet 16 after delivering one of the biggest beat downs in tournament history

Mar 19, 2018, 9:46 AM

and this is what your cootdom wants to dwell on. Whatever coot. Lol just lol

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 19, 2018, 9:49 AM

Yet another reminder that Cootmaul is not a Clemson fan.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

1) Better competition

Mar 19, 2018, 9:51 AM

2) It's baseball

Baseball is a funny game ...

Mar 19, 2018, 9:54 AM

ALL teams, Pro, College, High School, Little League go through a slump

Anybody who has played the game knows there are days when you cannot hit the ball, catch the ball, throw the ball ...

They'll get over it, its just a slump ...

Remember, its a marathon, not a sprint ... maybe they just need a little Transcendental Meditation

And now, the Song !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4YNEy5wusk

Editors Note: One of the worst Beach Boys songs ever written

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

poor hitting finally caught up?***

Mar 19, 2018, 9:54 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^ THIS ^^^^

Mar 19, 2018, 10:30 AM

and too many errors !!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I agree with xtiger. We weren't exactly killing it with the

Mar 19, 2018, 12:10 PM [ in reply to poor hitting finally caught up?*** ]

bats and it had to catch up to us at some point. One thing I would've liked to have seen is a little more strategy and "small ball" being played Fri and Sat to manufacture some runs but that's just one opinion and I'm sure there was a reason or reasons why we didn't. I trust these coaches and staff so hopefully NC State, who is killing the ball right now even coming in to the series, will cool off and our bats will warm up down the road. I just don't like getting swept at home ever and honestly didn't expect it to happen to this team this season but oh well.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The good news is at least the locker room floors are clean.

Mar 19, 2018, 11:26 AM

Went to the Friday game. 6 hits, 5 errors. Bad errors (dropping an infield pop fly). Hit into 2 DP. Shoulda been 5 but hustle and the H&R play helped. Never got a runner to 3rd. Couldn't hit a change up.

Nancy's Tate was beatable but the Tigers couldn't hit.

I blame Ashburn Maddog®

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Tell’em Coot***

Mar 19, 2018, 11:31 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

at least try to troll without the

Mar 19, 2018, 11:42 AM

ghey

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic